• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twilight Princess Twilight Princess Community Treasure Chest

Ariel

Think for yourself.
Hey guys, I've been cruising through Twilight Princess lately and came across some little known rupee and chest locations throughout Hyrule. I'm starting this thread as a source for many to post their finds which may or may not be known/obvious to others. Note that this does not include Heart Piece locations, as they can be found by Fanadi. Here are a few of mine:

Disclaimer: Wii Version :mad:

:) The tree in Ordon village with the wasp nest holds some rupees if you have the patience to climb the vines on its trunk.

* Behind Uli's house, in Ordon Village, there is a hidden 100 rupees that is barely visible, probably the best concealed rupee in the game, it can be reached with the clawshot.

* The bell atop the sanctuary in Kakariko Village holds one of only three Silver Rupees (200) in the game, the other is underground in one of the later floors of the Cave of Ordeals, and one in Hyrule Castle.

:) On the top lookout where Malo is overseeing Kakariko Village, a chest can be located to the immediate left which can only be obtained vic Cuckoo, containing 50 or 100 rupees.

* There is a winding cave within Kakariko Gorge, where a Poe resides, containing several chests of differing rupee value.

* In Kakariko Graveyard exists two torches which, when lighted, reveal a chest containing, I think, 50 rupees.

:) The large boulder adjacent to Eldin Spring can be blown up to reveal a path behind the spring which holds a chest underwater containing 50 rupees.

* In Southern Hyrule Field, under the bridge (the only bridge) are clawshot medallions which you can grip on to with, you guessed it, Epona!, no seriously, get that clawshot and aim.

* In the Goron Mines, for some reason, in the room with the scaffolding and water, there is a chest only obtainable with the clawshot, that only contains 20 rupees, so, yeah, not worth the trouble in my opinion.

:) In West Hyrule Field, north side of Eldin bridge, is grating that can be clawshotted to, this will lead you to a cave reminscent of the Goron Mines which contains rupee chests and a heart piece.

* In Northern Hyrule Field, in the Zora river, swim towards Hyrule Castle, underwater is a chest containing some more rupees.

* There is a secret connecting trail, revealed by blowing up some boulders, between Northern Hyrule Field and Lake Hylia which has Spinner Tracks along its length, this one's a bit tricky, but as you head south, the Spinner Tracks get higher and higher until you arrive at a chest containing 100 rupees.

:) At the Great Bridge of Hylia, on the northern side, there are vines hanging off the top of the entrance, if you clawshot up, and shimmy your way to the left, there is a chest containing 100 rupees.

* On the southern end of the Great Bridge Of Hylia, atop a cliff, lies a bombable rock that reveals some grating to clawshot to, along this cliff face is another bombable rock that must be bombed to reveal another clawshot grating. Clawshot to this and there is both a chest and a grotto containing a chest, along with a Poe, containing plenty of rupees.

* In Lake Hylia, when playing the Flight By Fowl game, there is a propellor atop the building which can be gale boomeranged (if that's a word) to stop the spinning platform in the centre of the lake from spinning.

:) Similarly, you can use the Flight By Fowl game to get atop the cobra? heads in front of Lanayru Spring, which contains a rupee chest.

* In Lanayru Spring, there is a clawshottable medallion above the entrance with which you can use the double clawshot to reach two chests both containing 100 rupees each.

* In the field just south of Hyrule Castle, there is a chest above the fountain which can only be reached with a combination of the clawshot, the Spinner, and good timing.

:) In the same field, south of Hyrule Castle, is a chest atop one of the pillars which can be reached by using the clawshot on the left most pillar, crossing the rope as wolf link, and finally shimmying your way across the ledge, hanging on with your hands, to reach the other pillar.

* A chest can also be found in a chasm in this same field, only obtainable with the use of the clawshot (it's a very handy clawshot).

* It is actually possible to enter the ring of flowing water that surrounds the main room within the Lakebed Temple, which I believe contains a few rupees.

:) In the doctor's room, where you acquire the medicine smell, you can push the crate against the wall to climb the wall and reach a balcony on the outside where a chest containing 20 rupees can be found

* In the Sacred Grove, where you fight the Skull Kid, Spinner Tracks are located on the wall above the arena which lead to a chest containig 100 rupees.

- There are probably tonnes more rupee locations to find, as well as all the secret grottoes I haven't mentioned, so post your finds here if you feel they're valuable. :clap:

David

But you called me here...
Good collection of rupee locations. I will now be on the lookout for these and any others I might be able to find.

Beeker

Wild Card
I always knew about some of those, but I am surprised at some of these locations! I should keep these in mind when exploring. ^^

Ariel

Think for yourself.
Yeah, my aim was to try to surprise people with the amount of secrets in this game, because we've all played through it, we've all missed some secrets, and so, there may be some secrets out there somewhere that have managed to escape every player, maybe new ones will be discovered.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom