• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twilight Princess Twighlight Princess Star Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Riku Kisuke

Do you have any specific way in beating the star game (2nd time)? i can never get them all in time cause i'm slow like that.

Beeker

Wild Card
I would try to line up your Clawshot so that you get a line of stars. Try to get a line of three or more each time you fly and you should be fine. That's my advice, but there are other ways of beating it too. All up to you.

Sabel27

Advanced Ocarinaist
First of all, do it as fast as you can while still being accurate. I would line up your Clawshots so that they are pointed at 2-4 orbs of light in a row.

Last edited:

Ochibi

An enthusiastic nobody.
Same advice; use your clawshot! Aim for orbs that are in a row.
I suggests that the last one you aim at is the orb in the centre of the 'cage' roof then drop back down.

If the group and fangirls squeal, you're doing it right.

Good luck~

D

Demon Link

First off, its Twilight. not Twighlight. Sorry, just had to point that out. There are 2 star games, the first on is WAY easier. Just follow the trail of colors. Might take 1-3 tries. JUST FOLLOW THE TRAIL. Now the 2nd time. MUCH HARDER. There are only a couple set paths, so its basically just random maneuvering then.

Good Luck.

Emma

The Cassandra
Site Staff
First, do what everyone else said. If you have troubles, simply plan out the whole thing, probably through trial and error. Try just looking around the place instead of playing. That way you can plan a few moves ahead. What you want is to get as many of the gems with the fewest shots as you can. So you need to make each move move you into a position for the next one. Play it a few times and you'll soon figure out how to get yourself in the right place for the next move. This is even more important in the second one as you don't really have much option to move around that much after you make a move.

Cuju

私はカウントダウンを実行します。
I don't really have a strategy, I just line up, and try to get as many stars in one shot as possible. I know there is a strategy, but I've always been able to finish on time by just doing it willy-nilly. Hope this helped :)

Pen

The game is on!
:D That's a fun game, anyway, the best trick is to try to come so that you have a few stars in a line from where you are. Also, the Wii version is a lot easier than the GC version in my opinion.

But to be honest I never had any problems at all with the STAR Game, I even found the second level easer than the first one.

Epona

Ordon Village
I usually start at the bottom and work my way up. If I don't do that, then I lose where the stars are. They end up in random places and I have to go up and down and all over the place just to find them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom