• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Truth to the World Sign-Up

Cabbage

Supreme Vegetable Ruler
Hai peeps! Well, I need more characters for my Truth to the world fic, so I'm coming to you guys! Here issa mah format

Full Name
Powers (They can have a piece of the Triforce, and as so, ONE power. ONLY IF THEY HAVE A TRIFORCE. If someone else already has the triforce ya want, still say your character has it. It'll work out.)
Appearance (Dey be modern peeps, so dey wear modernness, K?)
Special (If you want to be a main character, a love interest, etc.)
Other

Oh, and I really need a really evil villian person that would also be as a love interest. THAT WOULD BE AWESOME
Please and thank you , peoples!

Sabel27

Advanced Ocarinaist
Full Name: Acacia Strahle
Race: Hylian (Female)
Powers: Triforce of Courage, a mysterious sword(hilt wrapped in brown leather, golden jewel embedded in hilt)
Appearance: Long, light brown hair worn in a side braid, blue eyes, Umm...casual outfit...you decide what it looks like
Special: That will be up to you to decide
Other: Kind, brave, kind of quiet at times

Well, there you go!

Last edited:

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Name: Artemys Star
Race: Hylian
Powers: Magical powers if possible
Clothing: Wears black Link-style clothing, though not the hat.
Description: light tan skin, stands five feet ten inches and has a sort of muscular body.
Personality: Shy, kind, is brave and bold at times, and he can be modest at times but willing to help others regardless of who they are.
Karma: Um *looks around* I don't know what you mean by this...do what you must. :P

Hope that helps.

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Sela Alaan
Race: Hylian
Powers: shape shifting, if it's ok
Appearance: black t-shirt, jeans, nikes (you said modern), light brown hair, striking blue eyes, scar down left leg
Special: an antagonist
Other: personality: intelligent, feisty, shrewd and calculating

Hope this is ok!

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
Full Name Mizu Lestrain
Age 19
Race Hylian (Female)
Powers: Triforce of Power A sword that glows red , Has powers Ice, Fire, Light , and Darkness and I form that turns her into a animal
Appearance Mizu wears a blue short Dress and she has Blonde hair and Red and Blue highlights Red and Blue eyes
Special: love interest(Changed my mind)
Other N/A

Last edited:

amaterasu

Writer
Full Name Chailyn (pick middle name) Kami
Age 16
Race (Either Hylian, or Human): Umm... Human i guess.
Powers Triforce of Wisdom
Appearance (Dey be modern peeps, so dey wear modernness, K?): Jeans and a tee shirt, sneakers, longish curly brown hair, deep brown eyes, tall, tan complexion, tall, um... boots if not wearing sneakers.

Special Love interest! pleases!
Other: tweak her if you want.

Luigidude64

Suzune Supporter
Name: Tahsha Sensia
Race: Hylian (what, no sheikah?)
Powers: Triforce of Wisdom, Healing and other spells, potions, ect. Has Bow and Arrow of Light
Eye: Violet
Hair: Sandy blonde, waist length. braided near the bottom
Clothing: Violet knee length dress, denim jacket, leather sandels.Amethyst earings and Necklace shaped like the moon.
Special: Main Character. Love interest
Other: N/A

Keyari

翼のエルフ
I hope it's not too late...

Full Name: Tekara Ki
Race (Either Hylian, or Human): Hylian
Powers (They can have a piece of the Triforce, and as so, ONE power. ONLY IF THEY HAVE A TRIFORCE. If someone else already has the triforce ya want, still say your character has it. It'll work out.): Triforce of Courage, twin curved daggers, and a bow. The daggers contain a secret power...
Appearance (Dey be modern peeps, so dey wear modernness, K?): Black tank top, jeans shorts, black combat boots, and a pendant containing a single green stone that matches her eyes.
Eye color: Emerald green
Hair color: Jet black
Special (If you want to be a main character, a love interest, etc.): One of the main characters.
Other: She is very quiet and caring, but when she's angry or fighting she is fierce.

I hope you can use her! :D

Luigidude64

Suzune Supporter
Okay, Cabage? Since me and mah BFF (Amaterasu) have both signed-up for the Triforce of Wisdom. How about we each have half of the Triforce, like in Wind Waker. . . Just to make it fair I guess. . .

amaterasu

Writer
Okay, Cabage? Since me and mah BFF (Amaterasu) have both signed-up for the Triforce of Wisdom. How about we each have half of the Triforce, like in Wind Waker. . . Just to make it fair I guess. . .

Since when am I your BFF? I have my own BFF in real life. Just don't go assuming things like this.

Elvenknight

HyrulianBlackcat
Still need players? Here's your bad guy.

Full Name: Yael Xannon
Race: Hyliann
Powers Triforce of Power, electric powers?
Appearance: mostly bald, but has some black hairs on his crown. He has red eyes. He is dark-skinned, and is well-muscled. He wears a dark blue muscle shirt, and black jean shorts. He wears black stap-on sandals.
Special: main villan
Other: N/A

Cabbage

Supreme Vegetable Ruler
Ooh, thanks for all the sign ups~ I really appreciate it, guys. I'll start working on the first chapter soon.

Oh, and each triforce is split into thirds, so you're okay. :D

EDIT- Sign ups are over as well. Thanks alot, you peoples. And the first chapter is taking longer than anticipated... Sorry.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom