• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Trouble Communicating: Jojo's Bizarre Adventure Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
With 6 alive, it takes 4 to hammer. Day 5 will end on Monday, February 1st at 11:00pm MST.
Aren't we on 72 hour days now?

And one of you or Johnny seems likely to be lynched so that's why I wanted to avoid messy eod claims.
Nope, unfortunately not.

I personally am not confident on either Rubik or Moe. If I had a choice, my vote is Moe.

Vote: Extension

If this is allowed, we get more time.

Vote: Moe the Moblin

I won't be around for EOD, 1 AM EST is way too late for me. I'll try to be on for as long as I can.

Mfph. I still don't think sleeping will help anyone. I don't think an extension will help because there just not enough going on anymore, and that's the whole problem. There's nothing going on, nothing to go on. So do I vote for someone who's next in line for death, or do I do something reckless and go for Moe? Dare I go for Minish, simply because something's not right with this game? It really feels like we've eliminated all the obvious places, and that leaves us with whatever's left has to be the truth.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
I'm gonna vote for an extension because I thought we still had 72 hour days so wasn't as rushed to look into things. There's still not a consensus and I'll be going to bed soon.

Vote: Extension

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
Vote Count:
No Lynch (1) - Moe the Moblin
Moe the Moblin (1) - Johnny Sooshi

Not voting: Rubik, Morbid Minish, Silverfish, Spiritual Mask Salesman

Extension (4) - Johnny Sooshi, Morbid Minish, Spiritual Mask Salesman, Silverfish

An extension has been granted. The consensus seems to be that 48 hour days are too short, so future days will be extended to 72 hours.

With 6 alive, it takes 4 to hammer. Day 5 will end on Tuesday, February 2nd at 11:00pm MST.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
It might actually just be moe and minish.

The fact that minish is still alive and that she's tunnelling me in mylo is telling. Bussing is well within her wheelhouse and nking ex because she thinks he can read her is the kind of move she'd do.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
I'm not even tunneling you though. It's down to PoE. And I've already explained why I think that I'm alive at least. It aligns with why SMS is likely still alive despite being a high town read. Plus I never really kill Ex as scum. I don't think he can read me particularly better than anyone else tbh.

And like, I have made it to mylo/lylo quite a bit as town so it's not crazy. Haha.

I could be wrong on you, but I get super paranoid of scum Rubik. I'm never lynching SMS today. Silver and Moe are about the same tier to me. And then you and Johnny. I've even considered I'm wrong and was trying to get opinions about you/Johnny claiming if either one of you are the faith healer because then I'd know I've messed up somewhere and would have to reconsider a lot.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
ZD Champion
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
I think I'm more willing to vote Johnny than Rubik today.

Idk if Minish would try bussing a scumbud D1 over something that she commented on early and could have just disregarded instead. Also I'm still oretty sure scum Minish would have went with the flow and saud because I didn't post D1 that fits my scum meta. I don't think I can change this mindset, if Min is scum here than she played extremely well because I'm not expecting it.

Rubik might be scum. I don't really get why he claims with certainty that Moe has powerwolfed this game, but afaik, hasn't acknowledged that Moe usually makes some pretty unorthadox reads and sticks to them against better judgement sometimes.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
I think I'm more willing to vote Johnny than Rubik today.

Idk if Minish would try bussing a scumbud D1 over something that she commented on early and could have just disregarded instead. Also I'm still oretty sure scum Minish would have went with the flow and saud because I didn't post D1 that fits my scum meta. I don't think I can change this mindset, if Min is scum here than she played extremely well because I'm not expecting it.

Rubik might be scum. I don't really get why he claims with certainty that Moe has powerwolfed this game, but afaik, hasn't acknowledged that Moe usually makes some pretty unorthadox reads and sticks to them against better judgement sometimes.

Why're you feeling Johnny more? I think I can go with him for today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom