• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Trouble Communicating: Jojo's Bizarre Adventure Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
If Kreaal flips scum and that was an attempt to coordinate the mafia kill it most likely clears Moe since it's the person he said he'd shoot if he was mafia gunner.
So mechanically it's also the best lynch, just saying. :shrugs:

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Why the **** do y'all think that clears Moe? Why do you think mafia would tell the truth about it? If Kreaal says "oh I'd kill Moe" and Moe doesn't turn up dead do you think Kreaal is town then? If Moe does die do you think Kreaal was actually mafia telling the truth? Like why do y'all think that if he's mafia anything he said about that was true?

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
If Kreaal flips scum and that was an attempt to coordinate the mafia kill it most likely clears Moe since it's the person he said he'd shoot if he was mafia gunner.
So mechanically it's also the best lynch, just saying. :shrugs:
He never clarified why(?) he'd shoot Moe, nor was there much going on at the time. I don't think this clears Moe at all. This is some ridiculous-ass absolute. If Kreaal flips town, is Moe scum then? If the situation is reversed, and Moe is lynched and flips Town/Scum, does that make Kreaal Scum/Town?

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
Why the **** do y'all think that clears Moe? Why do you think mafia would tell the truth about it? If Kreaal says "oh I'd kill Moe" and Moe doesn't turn up dead do you think Kreaal is town then? If Moe does die do you think Kreaal was actually mafia telling the truth? Like why do y'all think that if he's mafia anything he said about that was true?
Mafia doesn't have a scum chat and their faith healers are compulsory. Every night for them is a WIFOM and they risk blocking their own kills unless they somehow manage to tell each other who they're going to target.
If Kreaal really is scum and blatantly tried to tell who his target this night was going to be, that means he was probably trying to tell his other scummates who to avoid targetting so their kill wasn't disrupted, meaning Moe would likely be town in this scenario.

If he was mafia there isn't much of a point of lying since it would only WIFOM their own team ever further, why give useless information or straight up wrong information for your own team when communication is already limited?

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Mafia doesn't have a scum chat and their faith healers are compulsory. Every night for them is a WIFOM and they risk blocking their own kills unless they somehow manage to tell each other who they're going to target.
If Kreaal really is scum and blatantly tried to tell who his target this night was going to be, that means he was probably trying to tell his other scummates who to avoid targetting so their kill wasn't disrupted, meaning Moe would likely be town in this scenario.

If he was mafia there isn't much of a point of lying since it would only WIFOM their own team ever further, why give useless information or straight up wrong information for your own team when communication is already limited?

I don't believe Kreaal was trying to coordinate. I already said what my thoughts on that are. Think it was a ploy for town cred that he didn't think through. Plus there are much easier ways to try to communicate that than how he went about it. And if Kreaal and Moe were scumbuds what then? That doesn't communicate anything to the team but apparently gets y'all to town clear Moe. I don't think Moe is scum at the moment but I'm not giving him a pass based on that.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
I can never read Johnny early so not any more than usual. He had the same thoughts on the Kreaal thing so that looked good. But I dunno what's going on with the Silver question.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Wait what's this in reference to?
See these. Like idk if these are jokes or Silver is admitting scum to pull in scum.

The term waffles is derived from waffling, meaning to fail to make up one's mind, if that helps.

You did what now?

...This might be a great time to bring up that I've never read a mafia thread fully in my entire life as I get distracted super easy, I literally have no recollection of that. When I say ISO, I mean "huh, who was that person and did they say anything interesting that sticks to the brain before I go lose my train of thought by the time I post again?"... Not the best way of doing things, but it works. :p
If people are gonna try and kill me, can they please do it right this game? Like I've had so many near deaths but somehow never gotten lynched as town before, and I wanna join the big boy mafia players' table.
Yay, suspicion!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom