• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Triforce Quest

kokirion

Just like you. But cooler
*stabs Dracomajora*

thanks for healing a Goron but this is a revenge to the Sheikah

(HoT is right it is not fair, if I want to kill SW she can goes anywhere but if she wants to kill me I can't hide anywhere. so what about this: In OoT the Sheikah are using deku-nuts for teleportation. So it would be fair if your race has a maximum of 20 deku nuts and every time you teleportate you use one)

B

BIg Mac

Thats a pretty good idea, and after like 12 or 24 hours the deku nuts are replenished,,, I like it, good thinking kokirion

kokirion

(thanks BM, but 12 to 24 doesn't have any effect, I would rather say something like 2 weeks BUT the Sheikah have incredible agility so they can easely jump over a wall or things like that..)

Kirino

Tatakae
*stabs Kokirion*I don't think this is very fair at all.Those are the rules of the game.We can teleport.If you don't like the rules,don't play.We are not overpowered.Once again I say that that is our only good ability.We only have one territory.And why not join the Shiekiah?What's wrong with us?We are being fair.And in the last game we agreed that you can't barricade places,which makes the ability alot less usefull.I'm just about ready to quit.We're being completly fair.

kokirion

I don't stab back because I want to say something and I am a bit tired of endless fighting

(Me and HoT want to change rules (abilities/items and that kind of stuff) for every race, but we're not ready to post them yet)

Kirino

Tatakae
I only stabbed you cause you stabbed me.Also why change them?Are you going to replace the teleporting ability with a sucky one?Cause that would be completly unfair,but I know youre gonna do it anyway cause you absolutly can't let us have that ability.(even though I stated why it's completly fair).And you can't just change the rules like that.You'll have to consult with SW or someone else high on the TQ board,like CB.

kokirion

I've thought about the Sheikah abilities/items as well, and to be hones we want to change a few (little) things but we want to add new things (improve old things) as well

If we should make Sheikah way to weak we're not making the game more fun. We will only get into a fight and maybe we will even destroi the game because of that. We're making every abilitie fair/usefull

Last edited:

ComposerBrother

Composer of Hyrule
Okay, does anyone want to add a new race to the game? It is rather lonely with 3 races against 2 and 1 being neutral.
If the number were at least 8, and if we were more open to new members, this game wouldn't slow down. :dry:
I even finished the item lists and ability lists for the Twili and Deku and plan on making one for Rito and Koroks just in case.

kokirion

Okay, does anyone want to add a new race to the game? It is rather lonely with 3 races against 2 and 1 being neutral.
If the number were at least 8, and if we were more open to new members, this game wouldn't slow down. :dry:
I even finished the item lists and ability lists for the Twili and Deku and plan on making one for Rito and Koroks just in case.

Why not add one race? people who wants to join now can only join that race.. btw wait please with posting (the new race) before me and HoT got some new rules and things

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom