• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Triforce Quest

Ooccoo Watcher

Some guy with a Clawshot.
Hi. I just got an idea for the battle system that we might be able to implement. I know its a little late for it, but here it is:

You must challenge someone to a deul--Example:
BIg Mac: "SW, I challenge you!"
When something like that happens, then it goes into an earthbound/pokemon style of fighting. Your options are to:

Sheild: Simple enough. You block the enemies attack.
Attack: attack with brute force. -1 HP Gorons will be able to do twice as much damage with this attack.
Use item: Use one of your items, some items have different effects than others.
Use fairy: Heal yourself. NOTE: A fairy will NOT revive you if die, you must use it as a turn. OTHER PEOPLE can NOT revive YOU with fairies. This is to make it fair. +14 HP
Surrender: Give up the fight so you don't completely die, but still give your opponent the victory

OTHER INFORMATION: Your health bar is 15 HP.
There is no redead mode, if you die, your DEAD.
When you challenge someone, you PM either me, SW, or CB with your actions for the turn. This is because someone could easily predict what someone could do if it was posted on the game thread. DO NOT POST YOUR ACTIONS OF THE GAME THREAD.
There can be 2 vs. 2 deuls, or 2 vs. 1, or 2 vs. 3, or 3 vs. 3, etc. To join a deul you post in the format: I will join the ______ vs. _____ deul.

And thats my lengthy suggestion that probably won't happen. :)

ComposerBrother

Composer of Hyrule
*hands Kokirion a bottle of Lon Lon milk*
Still have 11 bottles left. ^^
At OW, this is a mix between a one sentence story and a stat crunching RPG. We should keep it balanced.

SheikahWarrior

Randomus Pervertus
*Teleports out the cell to Zora river, leaving the 2 random Gerudo extremely confused*

Congratulations Zora, you have now doomed the whole of Hyrule to dehydration :(

*Teleports back to the cell*

ComposerBrother

Composer of Hyrule
Okay, this game is getting too confusing.
*Shoots fire arrow at the river and restores everything back to normal*
Okay, let's redo this.
Ember, please don't make up effects for items. I won't as well...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom