• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twilight Princess Triforce Banner

In TP's opening missions you enter link's house on several occasions. I just noticed that above his door a banner with a triforce piece is hanging. Am I the first to notice this and does it have any meaning?

Blazestarre

*Insert title here*
I've seen it before and I don't think it really has a specific meaning, though it could be related to the fact that Link is the only Hylian in Ordon. Link's home tends to be full of random things that are never explained, like the farm tools in OoT. It's all up to the player's interpretation. Personally, I like to think that it's connected with his family and so gives a hint to who they might have been.

LinkLover

You Mean, Green Thing
I thought that it represented his family like a coat of arms does. Also, it is the only one of its kind, and the fact that Link uses it shows its importantce to him. Being the only Hylian in Ordon, it might also be used to mark that difference. Of course, it could just be decoration, but I don't really think it was designed just as that. I liked how we did not know anything about his family. But I wish we learned more about them throughout the game. Then again, they may tell us in SS if it turns out to be TPs sequel. We can only hope. But the banner may always be a mystery, but I think it shows Link's history before his heroic exploits.

Vincent

Retired Super Mod and HK
Speaking of funny things in Link's houses, that time when you get a cow delivered to the house in Ocarina of Time might just be the greatest thing ever. Walk in, big ol' cow standing around in the middle of the room, go to bed. That was funny.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom