• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Trials of the Arbiter RP Thread

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
"Buster, good sir. My name is Buster." He had a bit more to say to the man but he was cut short by the shackled one telling them to bomb the skeletons. It was such an interesting idea and he didn't quote understand why they should.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
"These skeletons look dead enough to me," Alda says, violently ripping a glaive from one's hands.

Mido

Version 1
Hale was still grumpy from earlier, but upon observing the mess of the dead at the group's feet, he cackled to himself, observing the sort of 'welcoming gift' they needed. He, then following the suit of the others, drew a what appeared to be an older model of Hylian longsword from one of the dead.

"Heh. this might be something more my speed!" he grits his teeth.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Igneel looks at this ragtag group of scrap meat and stands abruptly
"Look. While we are in here we need to at least try to respect eachother. Frankly i think you mortals are childish and trivial. But while i am how i am, i will need your services. Yes im declaring myself leader, with Fireball over there as my second in command. We can assume none of us know anything about this place besides its a sort of temple, for what is what alludes me. We know it was built by someone...:bubsy:and that there might be secret passages to other places in the dungeon. Now, Fireball, what do you propose we do?"

Pen

The game is on!
"A secret paaaaaaaaaaasage!" Mad Laugher exclaims and rushes over to one of the corners of the room only to learn that what he had seen was just a dark burn mark in the stone wall. "Oh, my bad, fellows. I got nutin'."

Storm

Igneel corners Alda
"Your Prince is not Here. Your Prince is dead. he was executed by the sages. I heard the Guards Boasting while I was chained to the floor on my knees for 373 days. I am your best bet of making it out of here so you can go back to your Amazonian lifestyle, Gerudo. If you don't like the way I do things, the Door is over there.... OH WAIT It's barred shut by a magic I can't break. so work with us towards a common goal, or sit here and rot. your choice."
Igneel walks back to the center of the room that has a multitude of Stalfos corpses. Igneel takes considerable ease to crack each skull under his boot as he walks

Mido

Version 1
Hale was looking down for most of the time Igneel spoke, also observing his newfound weapon. Fixing his cowl, he turned his attention toward the giant of a man.

"You mentioned a magic door," he grunted. "At worst, if none of us are proficient users of magic, there was to be some sort of trigger that breaks the magic on that door, hypothetically speaking, of course."

Storm

"The switch would be ouside on a pillar we passed on the way here.....if only i was an actual Shiekah. I could teleport and flip the switch and we can go home free"

Mido

Version 1
"I see," he replied. "There's something else that bothers me about this room; however. What exactly killed off the dead in here?" Maintaining his gruff expression, he raised his left hand to his face, scratching his chin in thought.

Storm

Igneel thinks carefuly, walking in a circle, making sure to step on all the Stalfos Skulls, breaking them to dust

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
Alda nearly spat at Igneel and was prepared to argue with him further. However, she chose to hold her tongue and scowled at the dragon. Although, she pondered what the Hylian said and looked down more thoughtful. "Starved to death maybe?" she wondered aloud, gently kicking a bone. "But that doesn't make any sense. Why make a prison this large if you can't get in it?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom