• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Trials of the Arbiter RP Thread

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
"Gentlemen," the king of Hyrule looks at his court. Knights, dukes, earls, priests, and other similarly powerful figures, "The dungeons of Hyrule are full to the brim. We can no longer afford to arrest criminals from our own people, because Ganondorf's terrorists are filling all of our cells. We can't just let them go free, but we can't just hold the here either. So I come here, to my coucnil, asking for suggestions,"
"Kill them," huffs one. The king's cousin, "I'm surprised they haven't been executed already."
The council explodes. Some call for their heads, others for reason. Some want to build more dungeons, some want to use these inmates to teach a lesson to anyone new they arrest.
Suddenly, the doors to the room slam open, and the talking stops. They turn to look at the newcomer - a stout old man with bushy white eyebrows and a mustache. He makes his way across the room, his orange cloak flowing as he walked, straight to the king.
"My lord," the Sage of Light, Rauru said, "My compatriots and I have a suggestion."

__________________________________________________________________________________________

"Guilty"
With that one word, each of you were sentenced to a lifetime's imprisonment. An eternity in the dungeons, solitary but for one cellmate and the guards that watch over you like a hawk. You've lived like this for a year, maybe more. Maybe less. You're not quite sure - the days started to blend together after a few weeks. All you know is that one day, the gates open, and the guards rush in. They beat you down, chain you up, and walk you out. You walk for a long day across Hyrule Field. Nobody seems to know where you're going, but the knights don't let you talk either. The next day, you end up at the desert, with a newly built bridge, and you start across the desert. It's blistering hot - some get sunburned. Some get heatstroke. And yet you carry on this death march. But where to?
Slowly, the line approaches an old, decrepit building. An ancient Gerudo prison. Known to few, it's stood for centuries, holding monstrosities unknown. The Gerudo had left it to rot because the prison itself, enchanted as it was, could warden itself, keeping its prisoners inside. However, the enchantment had worked too well, and eventually the guards became trapped as well, prisoners.
They left the building to rot.
And so it had. But now, they were willing to use the prison one more time.
With them.
The guards stopped them in front of the large doors. One - the captain of the guards - stood above the rest, on a large stone, "Listen up," he yells at you, "These doors will open, and you'll go inside. This will be your prison now. No guards, no bars. Only the impossible hope of your own survival," he laughs, "Good luck, traitors," he lifts his arm, and the great doors open, revealing a dark, cavernous interior. The guards step away from the door and the prisoners, uncomfortably.

Pen

The game is on!
Mad Laugher laughs madly and then stops abruptly. "No guards?" he asks. "No guards?!" he repeats in a louder voice. "You're taking away all the fun, mister!"

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Igneel Enters First. his hands shackled together, as he enters he sits down, snapping the shackles apart, but not off, they would not come off if he tried. he wonders if there are no guards if there were provisions, of if Johannes Hyrule the Pompous prick that he is would have them eat eachother. even so. he already knows who he is going to eat first.

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
Business scrubs had a code that they lived by. They dint give people an item unless the person proves themselves worthy of the item. There were two ways to prove that. Either you win a comtest, made by the scrub, or you have lots of Rupees (this was the prefers method) the measure your worth. After all, giving out free items was looked down on in the business society. Buster had yet to break this code, even while imprisoned, which actually helped trick the guards into thinking he didn't carry any weapons on him any longer. You see, Buster was an arms dealer. A profession that other scrubs only dabbled in, selling the occasional Shield or Deku nuts. Buster was a full on arms dealer. Swords, knives, bows, magic items, armor, spellbooks, and some secret items he had gotten from the future he wasn't allowed to sell. Or at least, he wasn't allowing himself to sell these things. The point is, if you needed it, he had it. And some Gerudo king dude had heard about him and asked for Buster to personally supply his army. He had LOTS of Rupees.

It seemed that this man was planning to overthrow Hyrule though, and Buster was arrested. They traced all the weapons he sold, back to him. After all, he marked all of his product just in case someone was unhappy. But because of this, he was arrested for conspiring against the kingdom. It was a rough few years in prison, no one having the Rupees for him to make his sales. His monocle eventually ended up cracked and his wares continued to be useless. Until today. He walked into the entrance of these grounds, excited. "There are Rupees in here, yes?"

Mido

Version 1
It had been several years since Hale even was affiliated with Ganondorf, a young man in his mid-to-late twenties at the time. Heck, according to himself, his track record as an independent criminal spelled more disaster! Still, feeding Ganondorf so much information over the years was a problem for Hyrule, and perhaps would have been the nail in the coffin for the people had unfortunate circumstances not come the way of the Gerudo King. For Hale, one could say his life was dictated by unfortunate circumstances. It was just the way things were.

Hale, once known as Armos, phased out the words of the guards and simply entered the Grounds without an utter. Fourth inside, he looked up, barely being able to see anything due to the darkness.

"Heh, I suppose so," Hale answers the Deku salesman with a coarse whisper.

Pen

The game is on!
"Hope you folks ain't scared," Mad Laugher says with a smirk as he makes his way into the Grounds. "Even if the guards won't keep us company no more, I'm still pretty excited for some change in scenery!" He looks at the others. "And some change in company! Gee, I was SO bored with that last cell mate I had. Glad I'm never seeing 'im again."

Storm

"What cellmates? We didbt get cell mates. We were locked in 8 by 8 rooms with nothing on our minds but why we even thought to ally ourselves with Ganondorf Dragmire of the Gerudo. I did it for Territory. I was promised a mountain to grow old on, and the occasional Adbenturer"

Agent of Majora

Herald of the Consumer
Phobetor casually strolls in, looking around the cavern through the lifeless eyes of his mask. "Well, then...." he says, as he brushes off the sand and dust clinging to his black robe. He observes the rest of the group, assessing their threat to him.

Storm

"Hello Dinner"
Igneel sets Phobetor on fire like horrible hellfire. He burns him where he stood

Agent of Majora

Herald of the Consumer
Phobetor rolls to the right side as the dragon's flame burns the spot where he stood. He rubs out some flame that had got onto his left sleeve along the dust floor. "Is it too much to ask for some civility?" he says, with his usual bored tone, "Let's not devolve into savages before our hosts even depart."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom