• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Travel around the world

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
How many countries did you visit? Since the last 3 years we've become like globetrotters and have visited quite a lot of countries.
Belgium
France
Monaco
Spain
Italy
Greece
Turkey
Switzerland
Austria
Czech Republique
Croatia
Slovenia
Sweden
Luxembourg
United Kingdom
USA
Canada
Dominican Republique
Curacao
Singapore
Indonesia

And if everything goes as planned 3 countries will be added to the list next year: Vietnam, Cambodia and Laos.
Of course not all countries listed are visited in the last 3 years. I visited a lot of them already more than 20 years ago

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I love to travel and lately have been trying to go somewhere new every year, but so far my travels have only taken me as far as the United States.

I can fly to Mexico rather cheaply though so I will likely go there within the next year or two. I would also love to go to Europe, specifically France and Italy, Japan, and Australia within the next 5-10 years. Australia in particular has been near the top of my bucket list for a long time now.

I was a student for the last 9 years so traveling any further than across the border was always difficult. Now that I'm done, I have more time and money to travel more, so the next few years could be quite travel-heavy.

TheGreatCthulhu

Composer of the Night.
ZD Legend
I've never even left the United States once.

My wife and I were planning on going to Japan for our honeymoon 4 years ago, then Covid happened, and we never went.

It sucks. We still never had our honeymoon.

Stitch

AKA Patrick
Totally didn't just take a trip to Japan and Australia back in April and May. @Mamono101 definitely can confirm that I was not in Australia, especially. Although if I had been there for a couple of days it wouldn't have been enough and I would want to go back in the next few years if life works out. Wouldn't mind going to Canada either, but @Mellow Ezlo lives too far to make a quick trip North of the border worth it and the rest of Canada is empty, probably.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom