• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Top 5 Favorite LoZ Games.

My top 5 zelda games are,
1.The legend of zelda Twilight princess
2.The legend of zelda Ocarina of time
3.The legend of zleda majora mask
4.The legend of zelda spirit tracks
5.The legend of zelda Phantom hour glass

OcarinaSword

Never Give up
(1 The legend of zelda ocarina of time
(2 The legend of zelda twilight princess
(3 The legend of zelda Majora's mask
(4 The legend ofr zelda phantom hourglass
(5 The legend of zelda Spirit tracks

I liked a few games from Legend of Zelda:

1. Minish Cap- it is a cute and a very fun. I liked the story line, and the character's are so cute, and funny. I like most of them and I don't think I dislike any of them. Dungeon's and bosses were fun and some were challenging. And having a few different races than just the same ones over and over again.

2. Majora's Mask- I liked how Link is trying to find his fairy and stumbles upon into a different, new, adventure. New character's I haven't seen before and some of them I didn't like. New area's, new enemies, different Temples, like heaven! And the time limit makes it more challenging if you don't know those Ocarina song's.

3. Spirit Track's- I thought the game was fun in general. Zelda being turned into a ghost and being by Link's side the whole time helpong him is just funny. Even though te train bother's me a lot, not that bad of a game. Spirit Tower was a bit too much, but it was fun, and again new thing's, like the Lokomotives.

4. Legend of Zelda- I love going back, that game was very fun when I played it 10-13 year's ago. I still play it, but I still yearn to play it on it on hard mode.

5. Ocarina of Time- ain't that bad, story line suck's, but I can tolerate it. Character's are just the same, and game play about the same.

1) A Link to the Past - this was the game that got me into liking the Legend of Zelda franchise. It had a fairly developed plot and it seemed to inspire future games as far as characters, music, location and much more. I personally find it my favorite Zelda game because of its epickness.
2) The Wind Waker - one of my more-recent Zelda games that I have played, I really like the backstory. The entire transition to the Great Sea as the overworld made it unique, but in a good way. Familiar gameplay, and certain islands bore a resemblance to landmarks in prior games. These little details made the game more fun to explore. The plot was somewhat extensive as it was one of the more complex plotlines of the Zelda games.
3) Legend of Zelda - this was the one that started it all. There wasn't much plot-wise, nor was there much character interaction, but I like the simplicity of the gameplay. The goal of the game was straight-forward. Not many distractions to set you off-course, so one way or another, you'll end up defeating Ganon.
4) Ocarina of Time - never really played this one much. Not that I don't like it, I just get too distracted and stuff. Nintendo took a great step forward making this game, and it was another game to really inspire the future of the Legend of Zelda. It's just well thought out.
5) Twilight Princess - the development of this game was great. I'm more fond of the actual overworld and graphics than the story, though. In fact, there are some moments in this game that are hard to grasp, making it difficult to interpret. But it contained unforgettable characters.

So... yeah. I would probably have Majora's Mask up there from what I hear about it, but I have yet to play it.

LolGames4U

Viceroy of Area 11
1) Ocarina of Time - I have lots of great memories with this game. The music is INCREDIBLE as well. I also love the story and the dungeons are just FUN! The art's great, too, and is my favorite game. Ever.
2) Wind Waker - I also have good memories with this game, and I thought it was a very fast-paced game, with the exception of Triforce shard hunting. I liked the Great Sea, but it sometimes got boring sailing around. I love the cel-shaded graphics and the expressions Link makes. The dungeons were also very fun and I liked the Deku Leaf.
3) Spirit Tracks - Yep, it's easy. Yep, it's pretty short. Yep, that doesn't make it any less fun. I love having Zelda around, even as a spirit, and the train was fun. The overworld music was my favorite from this game, and I liked the Spirit Flute, bringing back music from Ocarina of Time.
4) Twilight Princess - I'm not far at all in this game; I'm only at Kakariko Village, but what I've played is very good. It's a little too dark for my personal liking, but it brings a new look at Hyrule. Midna is also awesome and I think the art and graphics are amazing.
5) Majora's Mask - Like Twilight Princess, I've barely played this. Actually, I haven't even found the first shattered fairy! I got too scared by the moon that was about to kill us all so I freaked and hit the power switch on my 64. :P I'll play this game ASAP though to write about it and review it. What I've read about this game (which is plenty) makes the game sound incredible. I know the 72-hour concept was born out of an 18-month time limit, but it brought something new to the table, along with the different masks. I really can't wait to play this game!

Other games that I'm looking to buy are Minish Cap and the Oracle Games. I have a feeling Minish Cap will be on my list when I play it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom