• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Toonlink VS. Link

Who wold win?

• Link (Oot, MM, Alttp, ect)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Toonlink (Ph, St, WW)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

ikilltoonlink

ಠ_ಠ mr. Observant
Who do you think wold win in a fight? I think it wold be pretty even... But Link seems to be bigger and even possibly stronger then Toonlink. But Toonlink (I think) is faster then Link. In the end I think that Link wold win due to his strength... what do you guys think?

Shroom

The Artist Formally Known as Deku Shroom™
Depends... Is Toon Link carrying the prarry attack? He could just counter then. WW Link is where I'm the most agressive because it's just constant attack mode early on, and if they attack then it's just a quick dodge or counter and then back to slashing.

And playing defensive isn't too hard for Toon Link either since he has access to counter moves.

If that's the case I'd pick Toon Link, but if not then I'm not sure.

NinjaLlama

wait, what?
In Brawl, I could kick Toon Link's butt when he's level 9 with Link... But that's just 'cause I'm a bit of a nerd... OK I'm a nerd. sorry for that.

Ganondorf

"Dandori Issue"
Who would win in a fight, definitely Ganondo- I mean... Link, yes...

In Brawl, its stated on Toon Link's (Outset Link Trophy) trophy that he is 12 years old... OoT Link and others, it is generally excepted he's around 17... so...
I'd say in brawn, adult Link. In brains, Toon Link.

I'm voting Link, solely for the experience in fighting factor and the size. Both are worthy fighters, though.

AllieHaxorNova

Nine Tailed Hannya.
ToonLink because he is WAY awesome but im not saying Link isnt im just saying I like ToonLink more

germ1137

Lokomo Ninja
Just look at this page in the Graphic Novel made by Akira Himenakwa (Is that how you spell it?). I've attached it ,and it clearly states that smaller IS better. So, my vote's on Toon Link.

Attachments

• KidLinkInOracleO***es.jpg
    KidLinkInOracleO***es.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 8

Caeda

Keyblade Master
Link because Toon Link's a wimp in brawl. My Point: I was bored one day and decided to watch a random brawl against computer players. Toon Link got beaten up by Jigglypuff. JIGGLYPUFF. TL didn't even kill him once in a three stock match.

Besides that fact, I just like regular Link better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom