• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Modern Toon Link Poll‼

Which Toon Link Game was the best?

• Minish Cap

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Four Swords

• Four Swords Adventures

• Wind Waker

• Phantom Hourglass

• Spirit Tracks

• Total voters

Mr Reaper

Fear The Reaper
The Wind Waker was obviously the best, The Minish Cap is definitely second, Four Swords and Fours Swords Adventures were more like spinoffs IMO, and overall the DS Zeldas were horrible, I mean I did have a little fun with Phantom Hourglass, and Spirit Tracks had some cool cutscenes, but they are just overall horrible games, the dungeons are boring and monotonous, some of the puzzles are so out of the box that some parts become nearly impossible without a walkthrough, the overworld sucks (didn't find it as bad in Phantom Hourglass but in Spirit Tracks I HATED the trains), I'm not trying to be a hater I just did not really enjoy the DS Zeldas, they could have been done much better IMO, I mean about 90% of people hated the Ocean King's (Palace? Something idk I forget) and the Spirit Tower (I think it was called I traded in both games so yeah), but they were pretty enjoyable if you had nothing to do and were just sitting in a car or on a plane doing nothing, that's the great part about handhelds, but I'll take Minish Cap over those two any day.

tetrafan

Zelda Fan Girl
Wind Waker Link easily. Its great watching Links expressions throughout the game. Also I thought the voice artist suited this Link perfectly.

TheRizardon

poog tnalp yknuhc
That awkward moment when you've only played one toon link game. Anyway i'd say Minish Cap a lot of you might disagree but it's the only one i've played. :dry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom