• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

TLoZ: MMORPG

XskywardX

Shadow Instruments
I don't think a MMORPG Zelda is a good idea, I just don't see how it could work. The Legend of Zelda is a Action/Adventure game, and It should stay that way.

it could still be action/adventure....just with other people, and on a zelda game of all games! ...wouldnt that be friggin epic!?

XskywardX

Shadow Instruments
I don't know if they are will or not, but I don't think it would be a good idea. I'm hoping that Nintendo is smart enough to know to not charge people for a game and then keep charging them to keep playing the same game every month. I refuse to play MMORPG for that very reason.

who says you would have to pay for it every month...you could just pay once....minecraft is that way

PokaLink

Pokalink the avaricious
Ive seen similer forums about this, and although RPGs are great games it just isnt Zelda, i could see RPG factors in future instalments such as enhanced enemy weapon pick up, and wider choices in the game.

LavaAnon

The Forever Gamer
I guess it could be a good and bad idea. Good because it will satisfy many Zelda fans and even get other non-Zelda fans into it. It could be a bad, well not BAD but just not really a good thing is that is it we're to be an MMORPG, then people will expect event updates and other add-ons. I'm sure if they put a price on it, it would benifit them, but most i'm sure want it to be free and that would kinda waste Nintendos' time. But if they do make one I will most definately get it ^.^

XskywardX

Shadow Instruments
i was thinking about making one....people would join for free, and i would create things(such as my own dungeons and new items/items from other games) i dont think i would run into legal issues if i didnt charge people to join....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom