• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Tingle

R

rilo007

i think its a different tingle like link is a different link

P

Pheonix14

i think its a different tingle like link is a different link

ok, good point but what if we go back to my theory and say that its the same tingle still huntin for rupees to keep himself alive.

ur probly gonna go back to how the termina crossing is impossible because of some paradox but did u consider that theres only one tingle because he actually is a fairy.. he just doesn't know it and so hees able to transfer from termina to hyrule freely

if that didn't make sense to u its ok, it didnt make much sense to me either

Zemen

[Insert Funny Statement]
ok, good point but what if we go back to my theory and say that its the same tingle still huntin for rupees to keep himself alive.

ur probly gonna go back to how the termina crossing is impossible because of some paradox but did u consider that theres only one tingle because he actually is a fairy.. he just doesn't know it and so hees able to transfer from termina to hyrule freely

if that didn't make sense to u its ok, it didnt make much sense to me either

Well in TRR Tingle is the name given to any person in the suit, thus just because the person is named Tingle does not mean that it is the one, specific Tingle shown in a previous title. They all generally look the same and have the same name so chances are that it's a completely different Tingle. Of course, even if it was the same Tingle it's not impossible that he could travel from Termina. There are other characters that have had the ability to travel between the two worlds so it's not crazy to think that Tingle could too.

Pinecove

Last Chance
Well in TRR Tingle is the name given to any person in the suit, thus just because the person is named Tingle does not mean that it is the one, specific Tingle shown in a previous title. They all generally look the same and have the same name so chances are that it's a completely different Tingle. Of course, even if it was the same Tingle it's not impossible that he could travel from Termina. There are other characters that have had the ability to travel between the two worlds so it's not crazy to think that Tingle could too.

Wait...characters that can travle between worlds?

At any rate, time could work differently in Termina than Hyrule.
Example:

/----------------
Hyrule
\------------

------Termina------------

Zemen

[Insert Funny Statement]
Wait...characters that can travle between worlds?

Not quite sure what you're getting at with this question. Was it sarcastic or not? An example of a character traveling between Termina and Hyrule is the Happy Mask Salesman. If he can do it, why not Tingle? As far as we know, getting to Termina is as easy as falling into a hole. It's not at all ridiculous to think Tingle could make that trip.

P

Pheonix14

ok good point.
Where would one get tingles suit then, if tingle is in Termina?

ok good point.
Where would one get tingles suit then, (say he couldn't travel between like i think he can) if tingle is in Termina?

ok good point.
Where would one get tingles suit then, if tingle is in Termina?

ok good point.
Where would one get tingles suit then, (say he couldn't travel between like i think he can) if tingle is in Termina?
This thread has been inactive for over two months. It is generally against the rules to revive threads this old.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom