• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler Timeline Theories

Pinecove

Last Chance
I still do.

I did some research on Vanpool and they've been put with Nintendo for quite a few games actually.

The CDi games I don't take as Canon. THAT is taking things to far.

^Does it matter if they made games with Nintendo? Miyamoto and Aonuma had NOTHING to do with it, and the producer even admitted that he/she had NEVER played Zelda.

Yeah this game is most definitely extremely timeline relevant :P

Pinecove

Last Chance
^So what if it is or isn't?

That's like saying MM doesn't count in a timeline because it isn't timeline relevant.

And yes it does matter that they made the games with Nintendo. Impossible was claiming that Vanpool had NO RELATION with Nintendo, when infact they did.

^I don't care what Impossible claimed.

I care about what I am currently claiming.

There is no reason that this game deserves a timeline spot, or is timeline relevant. Aonuma had nothing to do with it and the producer had never played Zelda.

Zemen

[Insert Funny Statement]
I'm going to have to agree with SoJ on this one. Aonuma, the man in charge of timeline affairs, had nothing to do with the game. It should be clear that the game is not timeline relevant with just that information alone. Pair that with the fact that the producer of the game had never played a Zelda game before, then you got yourself a non-canon game. How can we trust what the game says compared to other games when the person overlooking that game had never played a Zelda game before?

Still, TRR was developed by Vanpool and EAD...

The only reason they ever made that game that way was to explain why there are so many tingles out there.

And the producer also said he was the only one in the team that had not played Zelda much, so he was the only one that was left out of most conversations...

Anyway, I don't think TRR is needed to explain anything but the fact that there are muliple tingles in the timeline...

Z

Zeldaman

This statement by "Nintendo" is not very educated by saying EACH new game is a new Link.

You're right on this because their are obvious games where Link is the same. Oot and MM, WW and PH are definent. There is also the guesses like the Link from Alttp is the same in Link's Awakening.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom