• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Time Taken on the Game

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
How many hours did you clock up on this and on what runs?
I got 31 hours on my first run... i've yet to do a second one. But i am curious to know what the average is and what people times were.

MW7

I'm at 62 hours and I'm nearly done (3 heart pieces, one gratitude quest, hylian shield, final bosses) with my 100% run of hero mode (my time includes the first playthrough as well). I think the first playthrough I was around 35 hours and I was a few heart pieces (7) and gratitude quests (3) away from 100%.

Patch

Party Pooper
So far I'm at around... ten-ish hours I believe. I am in the lanayru mines. That's probably a lot of hours for where I am, I'm not sure, but I am turtle like. (: I'd rather take my time and experience the game rather than rush to finish it.

Firice da Vinci

Distinct lack of Leonardo
My time one my first run was roughly 52 hours and that's not even including Hero Mode nor was it a 100% run. It feels absurd, but I guess when you literally revisit areas just to look for stuff those minutes turn into hours because I see something that I can't reach or I just can't remember how to find that one little wall that I saw 27 hours of game play ago. I'm also an idiot and can't figure out what to do with the small key that opens the locked the I saw 3 minutes ago. I'm expecting to actually finish everything in about 80-90 hours. So much for me expecting Skyward Sword to be a quick 30 hours.

HyruleLove

Twilight Princess
34 hours, just a couple heart pieces missing, completed the gratitude crystals and the Goddess cubes. Im gonna play through it once more to see how long it will take.

Caige

Moves Like Jagger.
Okay, I got the game on Christmas Day, (Golden Remote and all ('= ) and so far, I'm up to at least fifteen hours. I'm only on the Lanayru Mines though. Haven't even entered the dungeon. The longest sitting I played was eight hours and five minutes. And before that I did a fifty five minute run. That was yesterday, so yesterday I did a total of nine hours, an eighth of the time just rupee hunting. It would be longer, but I did a different save file on CD and Monday(it was just a nothing sort of file for fun.)

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
27 hours 1st playthrough, I've yet to do a 100 percenter, 25 hours and XX (can't remember) minutes for HM run.

I didn't look at my playtime until I had started Hero Mode, but I was only a few hours into Hero Mode at the time, and it said 54 hours, so I'd estimate the normal game took me roughly 50 hours of total playtime. I was actually a little surprised, because I'd figured I'd complete it sooner. Nice and long game. :)

blubb

Ash Gala Wonderful!
I don't remember exactly how the play time was spread over my two runs (normal + hero mode), but in total it was about 65 hours for both, with the first run being around 80% completion and the hero mode run ~95% (all gratitude crystals, all bottles, all upgrades, bought Beedle's shop empty, Hylian Shield, all minigames except minesweeper, all heart pieces except for 2)

TrueChaos

Defender of Hyrule
my first run was around 48 hours, wasn't 100% but was probably pretty close. currently in Hero Mode, just about to go into the Mining Facility and think play time s around 55 hours total

Krazy4Krash

Staff member
It took me 48 hours to defeat the game, including most of the side-quests along the way. I've spend about 10 hours since getting 100% and just playing around.

Caige

Moves Like Jagger.
Oh and about my previous post, where I said one file was just for fun, I mean it was just for messing around and doing nothing. :P For those wondering, I do have fun playing the game, Lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom