• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Time of Day?

What time of day do you like best?

• Morning

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Noon

• Evening

• Night

• Total voters
What time of day do you like best?

I prefer the Night. It is quiet out and everything seems so peaceful.
And, it is the only time of day when my mind is at ease. :silent:

Poe

ᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀs ᴀɴᴅ ᴅɪsᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀs
Night.

Parents/pets are asleep so I can watch things without an outside distraction.

Nicole

luke is my wife
Hmm, I do like the night quite much. I love astronomy, and I enjoy gazing at the stars and the moon in the night sky. However, I feel an evening scene is all the more beautiful.

I am something like a nature buff. I'll go for a walk, and stare at the trees and the streams for a long time. The setting sun always gives such a dazzling orange-gold glow on the treetops, and I love it! I also love sunsets, more so than sunrises. I mean, look at this:

sunset_wallpaper_brazil-1600x1200.jpg

Simply breathtaking! (I really recommend Google'ing "sunset." The results are gorgeous. :P)

I love the serene beauty of the evening. I just attracks me.

DisappearingMist

Mrs. Caleb
Evening is my favorite time as well.
I love to sit and read outside as things are winding down in action - birds chirping, the light from the sun is softer and golden, and it is just relaxing.

And, like SOL, I love sunsets. My absolute favorite time of day, hands down. Here in Alaska, the sunset time varies by about 7 hours through the year, which makes it confusing, but they are always lovely.

I prefer night time best.

At night when i wach videos it feels like a cinema .
And anyway there are better programmes on tv at night where i live.
I also like playing the computer more at night than during the day.

And also its much quieter t night which i like.

Also, at Night, I seem to have more energy. So, I guess that is another reason why I prefer the Night.

I guess it's because I sleep during my classes sometimes or I just take random naps throughout the day, so I'm slowly becoming nocturnal and I like it. :D

(I'm surprised no one has chosen the morning, I would think that there would be at least one vote for it. But I guess not)

Last edited:
Every day I walk out on my property for one and a half to two hours starting at early evening and ending at early nighttime. My property is already very beautiful – only a few acres of sloping, undulating land but densely wooded with creeks running through it – but during my evening/night walks, it’s breathtaking and incredible. I really don’t think I could choose between the two times which I find lovelier, though – they’re just… different, and certainly my favorite times of day. They both make me see things in new and different ways, and I feel lucky that I get to experience them each day in such a lovely place.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom