• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Three Wishes

C

Caleb, Of Asui

Somehow, I'd surely manage to completely screw up asking for wishes and have them lead to something disastrously different from what I had intended. But, here goes...

1. Infinite supply of money. :D Does sound like it's a bit shallow and meaningless, but it's a concern that I'd have completely out of the way forever.

2. For an infinite supply of energy to become available, so that society no longer has that as a concern.

3. To end all racism, sexism, homophobia, etc... All discrimination, let's say.

Then having things be infinite can lead to their overuse and crap happens. :( And then "discrimination" might apply to math, too, and that might also mess some things up. :/

Hylian Knight

Green Armored Menace
Somehow, I'd surely manage to completely screw up asking for wishes and have them lead to something disastrously different from what I had intended. But, here goes...

1. Infinite supply of money. :D Does sound like it's a bit shallow and meaningless, but it's a concern that I'd have completely out of the way forever.

2. For an infinite supply of energy to become available, so that society no longer has that as a concern.

3. To end all racism, sexism, homophobia, etc... All discrimination, let's say.

Then having things be infinite can lead to their overuse and crap happens. :( And then "discrimination" might apply to math, too, and that might also mess some things up. :/
Same as above. We're just getting into solving quadratic equations in my Algebra 2 class.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom