• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Three Wishes

GanonSlayr

Vermin Supreme 2012!!!
I you were to have three wishes,what would they be?
Mine would be
1.That all of human's energy came from renewable energy(solar,wind,geothermal,water etc.):yes:
2. to have a successful and happy life
3.to have angel wings sprout out of my back at will and be able to fly:puppy:
(You cannot wish for more wishes)

Last edited:

Elvenknight

HyrulianBlackcat
1. That people wouldn't kill any where near as many animals.
2. That everyone could have enough money for thier food, always.
3. I'm going to steal your idea, GanonSlyr, because that is one of my deepest wishes, too.

Ganondorf

"Dandori Issue"
You can't wish for more wishes, but no one ever said anything about wishing for more genies...

I'd probably wish for immortality, and just that, saving the rest for some event in case all goes wrong.

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
Easy.

1. For someone I know to be alive again.
2. For my best friend to be alive again.
3. For nothing bad to exist.

These aren't in order of priority. It's only organized as such to let my weirdness be saved for last.

I - To have my Pipi back. (I miss her greatly... my little fuzzy-puff... :kawaii:)
II - To have an element on the Periodic Table named after me. :nod: (The symbol needs to be [An]. That would be useful in Periodic Scrabble)
III - For Gani to me mine and mine only. :P (you saw this one coming, did you not?)

So, yeah. Three wishes? -bam- Right there.

You can't wish for more wishes, but no one ever said anything about wishing for more genies...

Who said anything about genies, Mr. Cyanide-and-Happiness?

I would wish for...
1. Myself to ascend to godhood
And from there, I wouldn't have to wish for anything. I'd just make it so. But I imagine you'll outlaw that, so I'll make an alternate set to appease you:
1. Wings
2. Infinite wisdom
3. Infinite power (physically)

GanonSlayr

Vermin Supreme 2012!!!
Who said anything about genies, Mr. Cyanide-and-Happiness?

I would wish for...
1. Myself to ascend to godhood
And from there, I wouldn't have to wish for anything. I'd just make it so. But I imagine you'll outlaw that, so I'll make an alternate set to appease you:
1. Wings
2. Infinite wisdom
3. Infinite power (physically)
naw im fine w/ godhood,its perfectly reasonable

D

Dendrok

1. Never Ending Natural Resources (Yeah :D)
2. Immortality
3. Indestructability

Nicole

luke is my wife
Good question...

1. Wisdom for all people, in regards to the economy, environment, and many other issues. My greatest fear right now is that people are too self-absorbed and greedy to see how they can help others.

2. For some personal things in my life to be resolved, involving family and some other shtuffs.

3. To be the first female baseball player. I'm seriously working on that one...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom