• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Three Houses Mafia Game Thread

Let's do Fig then
I have never selfvoted as a scum and I have never seen a beginnner do so

If you think scum would let their scumate lynch themselves with 2 votes one of them being their own you're out of your mind
dude what what what who do you want to die???? is it funnygirl? is it chevy? is it LG? is it fig??

But then by that logic, why didn't you consider Chevy considering they are going through the same transition. They claim that x player has interesting points, someone asks for elaboration and now they have ghosted the thread since the self-vote. They match those conditions that you laid out for you telling me and Caps to vote for Funnygurl. If you want to vote for her, by all means do so and provide your evidence.
i agree with this

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
The fact that you are flip-flopping on me needs to be pointed out. Should I die, I want people to remember the final moments of the day.
I'm not flipflopping
My scumreads are you, Caps, and funnygurl
LG is a scumlean
KoD and Naga are null
Kirino, Rubik, and Chevy are townlean

dude what what what who do you want to die???? is it funnygirl? is it chevy? is it LG? is it fig??
Anyone but chevy who's likely to flip town

Ex, your behavior is hella opportunistic right now, but depending on what happens I think you are either one sly mother****er or one crazy son of a *****, possibly both, and I love you for it.

Kirino

Tatakae
I don’t know what’s going on with Ex, but I have a hard time imagining a scenario in which he does whatever he’s doing now as scum, regardless of his role. And I was likely to vote Fig anyway, so I’m fine with seeing how this plays out.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
I don’t know what’s going on with Ex, but I have a hard time imagining a scenario in which he does whatever he’s doing now as scum, regardless of his role. And I was likely to vote Fig anyway, so I’m fine with seeing how this plays out.
You might want to revote him then because you're sitting at Chevy lol

Ex, your behavior is hella opportunistic right now and depending on what happens I think you are either one sly mother****er or one crazy son of a *****, possibly both, and I love you for it.
ty but it really isn't, I'm just trusting my own judgement over inactivity
you expanding chevy's wagon lead when you had the chance of making a better counterwagon is the real opportunistic move here imo though

Fig

The Altruist
you expanding chevy's wagon lead when you had the chance of making a better counterwagon is the real opportunistic move here imo though
You say as you are trying to bandwagon against in the literal final hour of the day.

You said it yourself: I think Chevy is at worst a 3P here for their self-vote. They have had all this time to come in and say something, despite several prods for myself and others, and they haven't. That just makes them look worse in my eyes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom