• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

This Should Be Ghirahim's Intro

Youtube said:
This video is no longer available because the uploader has closed their YouTube account.
Sorry about that.
The video appears to have been deleted...or something.

Locke

Hegemon
Site Staff
I've seen this video before, and as one who can understand Lord Ghirahim's true character this makes me furious, outraged, and sick with anger! It's disgusting how hopelessly ignorant these creatures can be. To be so pathetically baffled by his methods as to resort to this. This is a perfect example of how the human brain's limited capacity for things it fears or doesn't understand (which are essentially the same thing) forces some to interpret their perceptions in a way that's more comfortable for them, even though it's hideously wrong. In reality, Lord Ghirahim brilliantly abuses this human failure and knows exactly how to make them uncomfortable enough with themselves that they create such delusions do deceive themselves, ultimately destroying them from the inside out. After all, it wouldn't be fair, being of his position, to take out all of his anger on them. Let him manipulate them into creating their own demise.

But still, it's quite entertaining to watch these people squirm so when threatened to within an inch of their lives.

D

drummerkid38

This video shouldn't be taken seriously...I understand that this isn't his true character it's just funnier that way

I've seen this video before, and as one who can understand Lord Ghirahim's true character this makes me furious, outraged, and sick with anger! It's disgusting how hopelessly ignorant these creatures can be. To be so pathetically baffled by his methods as to resort to this. This is a perfect example of how the human brain's limited capacity for things it fears or doesn't understand (which are essentially the same thing) forces some to interpret their perceptions in a way that's more comfortable for them, even though it's hideously wrong. In reality, Lord Ghirahim brilliantly abuses this human failure and knows exactly how to make them uncomfortable enough with themselves that they create such delusions do deceive themselves, ultimately destroying them from the inside out. After all, it wouldn't be fair, being of his position, to take out all of his anger on them. Let him manipulate them into creating their own demise.

But still, it's quite entertaining to watch these people squirm so when threatened to within an inch of their lives.

Locke, ^this scared me a bit. :O ...but it's SO true...

That was quite an entertaining video! :lol: I guess the song is what "made" the video, because the video itself was really just the scene with Lord Ghirahim from the Skyward Sword demo with fabulous music from "Phineas & Ferb" added. ...I oddly liked the song...for some reason.:embarrassed:

Luigidude64

Suzune Supporter

Right On! i love all the qoutes you put in there from the trailer, I LOVE Ghirahim! My new fav Villan! (just tossed out Veran)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom