• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

This is Who I'm Thinking of Taking to the Online Matches - What Do You Guys Think?

Sir Quaffler

May we meet again
*EDIT* After further research into EV and IV values, which I hadn't really considered before, I've realized my previous team is somewhat lacking. I'm gonna start everybody off from scratch, selectively picking the best natures and characteristics from level 1 and using Macho Braces and other EV-boosting items to get the most out of them; the only exception being Luxray, since she was the first Pokemon I ever caught.

This is what my new lineup is going to look like. I thought that pseudo-legendaries were disqualified, but it seems as though that's not the case. Taking that into account, here's who I'm gonna train up.

Arcanine - still the same, looking for Calm nature and Somewhat Vain characteristic.

Scizor - still on the team. Looking for Careful nature and Somewhat Vain characteristic.

Metagross - I still need a Psychic, but Metagross' stats are much better than Gardevoire's. Looking for Sassy nature and Somewhat Vain characteristic.

Luxray - level 84. Jolly Nature. Thunder, Discharge, Charge, Crunch. Even though she's not the best-suited I'm still using her considering the sentimental value

Hydreigon - still need a Dark type, but I also want a Dragon type, so I thought "Why not just merge the two needs together?" Looking for Mischievious characteristic and any nature that boosts Sp. Attack.

Seviper - I don't care if Seviper's base stat's aren't the best in the world, he's still my favorite! Looking for Brave nature and Often Dozes Off characteristic.

What do you guys think? Is this a well-balanced team, or is there a glaring oversight I'm missing?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom