• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things You Find in a Guy or Girl

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I don't go out looking for a particular physical trait, though being white I am naturally more attracted to other white girls.

I didn't know people were naturally attracted to whatever race they were of. I'm black and I really REALLY love European girls (or white girls with European descent rubbed on their face, like the girl I like now). o_O

Skin tone for me sort of matters, but if the personality is just right (like, whether she's nice or not), I will not really care for skin tone. :)

Sir Quaffler

May we meet again
I didn't know people were naturally attracted to whatever race they were of. I'm black and I really REALLY love European girls (or white girls with European descent rubbed on their face, like the girl I like now). o_O

Skin tone for me sort of matters, but if the personality is just right (like, whether she's nice or not), I will not really care for skin tone. :)

...oh crap.... looks like I'm assuming too much again..... I'm just gonna insert my foot into my mouth now...

tastes like shame...

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
You know, this question is really difficult for me. Generally what ends up happening is I meet someone, I get to know them quite a lot and sometimes I start to like them a little bit. I don't really look for anything. Generally theyre the people I trust a lot though. That said, even though I trust her, idk why I still like this one girl I've liked for quite some time. And then there is the other girl in band, and idk why but I've noticed I'm starting to really care for her. Their personalities are different and they look really different. Maybe I don't really look for anything but I just let things happen.

Nicole

luke is my wife
Before I start, let the record show that I'm so far in the closet that I'm practically the king of Narnia.

What's the first characteristic you find of the opposite sex (or same sex)?

I can't really place one specific quality that I notice first as much as I look at her face in general. I'm definitely fond of pretty eyes, blue ones in particular. The girl I'm into now has amazing green-blue eyes. She's says they're blue but they look pretty green to me (except when she wears blue, 'cause then they're definitely blue). Either way, they're stunning. I'm also a fan of nice hair. This girl is definitely some sort of hair wizard. She has long dirty blondish/brunette/chestnut (idfk that's the color she said it is) and it looks amazing no matter how she does it; curly, wavy (especially when she just woke up - had a sleepover with her so I would know), or straight (when it's straight it's like god, seriously) or in a messy bun, neat bun, or ponytail. Her hair is just 100% perf no matter what.

Now, these are just some of the first things I notice. Of course I fall in love with someone's personality as well. I wouldn't say personality is all I look for, though. Their physical features are just as important because it's just part of them. It's hard for me to describe, but I suppose the best way for me to phrase it is that I fall for someone as a whole - entirely included both physical, mental, and emotional. I don't have a specific image of the "perfect partner" in mind - I do have certain traits I like a lot but really, I fall for someone a while after I've known them and come to like them a lot.

Do you find yourself constantly attracted to the same type of guy or girl? Whether it be a physical attraction or personality-wise?

I actually do kind of have a "type." Some characteristics I've commonly been attracted to are blue eyes, as I mentioned before; medium height (shorter than me, around 5'6" is perfect); and brownish hair. I'm also very attracted to the athletic type. I find athleticism extremely attractive. I've been attracted to soccer players, basketball players, volleyball players, gymnasts... Being an athlete, I admire what it takes to excel in a sport and find those outer and inner qualities to be very beautiful.

EDIT: After reading some responses above, I left out one crucial detail: I've only ever been attracted to white girls. I'm not racist by any means but I've only ever found white girls particularly attractive. I think other races are pretty or beautiful, but on a personal level, I've only ever had crushes on white girls... lol.

Oh it also just so happens that I'm kind of attracted to a lot of girls who are pretty flat-chested. Don't get me wrong, I like boobs, but they're not very important. Face and personality are far more important. I'm also pretty flat so it's okay :>

What are some personality traits you're attracted to? (Since the other two questions for me mostly covered physical characteristics, I'm adding my own question. :P)

I absolutely adore funny people. I love to laugh and I think I have a good sense of humor. Anyone who can make me laugh is automatically 3467457x hotter.
I cannot stand dumb people. Naturally, I'm attracted to people who are more intellectual without being totally nerdy. Like, I'm a nerd, but I'm generally pretty chill. The girl I like right now is in all of my Honors classes and is in my school's Magnet Program with me. That is extremely attractive to me.
I always value honesty, integrity, loyalty, etc. I don't say that I look for those traits in people because honestly, I expect them. If you don't have those traits, I wouldn't really be attracted to you anyway so it doesn't matter. My crush was one of the captains of my team this past year, so leadership was a big part of that. I admire leadership and mental toughness and stuff like that.
Finally, I always love kindness. I would never fall for someone who was a total *****. Of course, most of the girls I like do have a *****y side (most of us do), but that's kind of attractive because it keeps you on your toes, so to speak. As long as they're generally a nice person, I'm okay with it.

Just some miscellaneous things to note: Girls who can dance are extremely sexy, not gonna lie. Same with girls who can sing. AND ABOVE ALL ELSE YOU HAVE TO SMELL GOOD. That is one of my biggest necessities. A girl who smells wonderful will just totally make me melt it's not even funny.

Some of these answers were very specific. Believe it or not, I don't really look for certain things in people, but somehow I keep finding people that have these traits. That's why my crushes are so complicated; I don't find them, they find me. It's like teenage hormones water u doin

Last edited:

Batman

Not all those who wander are lost...
Dan said:
I often look for a guy with long hair, ones that sort of resemble a cross between Jesus, and Thor from the avengers. The same accent as thor is a bonus in fact. I often seem to for guys that displays communist flags on their avatar on internet forums.... I find that out by stalking them.

Oh baby ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom