• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things To Do When You're Sick!

arkvoodle

Diabolical
This is a bit of a fun topic. Not a forum game, just things to do when you're a bit bored of being sick. Type things that others could try out, or things that you do yourself. :P

1- Annoy Telemarketers

These pesky people constantly annoy and pester everyone. Maybe it's time to pester them back? If you're feeling bored, annoy them by responding to everything they say with a random word, like 'potato'.

2- Sleeping

There's nothing more helpful than a nice sleep. It'll cheer you up a bit, and make you feel better. That, combined with a cup of tea or maybe some soup will make being sick not seem so bad after all.

3- Listen to Music, or watch videos

These will help cheer you up, and give you a bit of a boost so you won't feel so depressed and stuffy.

4- Fresh Air

Go for a little walk. This especially helps if you have a blocked nose, because the fresh, non bacterial infested air will clear it out and make you able to breath again!

And that's all for now. As you can see, the list is a little short. That's why we need to improve it, for sick ZDers everywhere!

(Cheesy sentences are cheesy)

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
This is a bit of a fun topic! Now, let's see... I sleep, listen to music, play video games(particularly zelda games) and... wait, I do all those things normally. I guess I do them more often when I'm sick. Much more often. After all, I do have more time to myself when I'm sick.

Veely

Unwanted ZD Member
Things I do when I am sick

1. Play video games- temptations are everywhere in my house whether its Nintendo Ds to an Xbox 360 in the front room. or an old destroyed gamecube buried in my backyard (don't ask I was little when it got smashed by Andrews giant foot!). I sit and Play.

2. Take multiple naps- if I am really sick like a full blown full or Cold or Strep. I sleep like a kitten. With either a black extra toed cat or a annoying brown one that is old and lazy! (You can tell who I want more on my lap)

3. Read- Though. If you cannot see that much because you are drowsy or watery eyes I don't want you to do this

4. Music. BLAST THE RADIO!

5. Movies. Enjoy

6. Watch TV. If there is stuff you actually enjoy.

7. GET OUT OF THE HOUSE! I know many of times I've gone stir crazy! so sit on that patio that you might have sing on the balcony if you live in an apartment.

If I know anymore I am adding them to this thing

Nicole

luke is my wife
My number one thing to do while sick:

1. Make you family or caretaker(s) your slaves!

You won't have to do your chores, because you're sick. You can lie in bed or on the couch all day, and have people bring you food (!!!) and other things to make you feel better, because you're sick. You won't have to go to school, because you're sick. :P

2. Catch up on all your shows.

I don't know about you guys, but I have Verizon FiOS, meaning I can watch episodes of my favorite shows over and over again! For free! Miss an episode, and you have a day to catch up on whatever you didn't see. Or, just tune in to your favorite channels.

3. Catch up on SLEEP!

I usually get around 7-8 hours of sleep per night. Not good at my age, really. It's always cool to catch up on sleep when you're sick, so that you aren't a total zombie the next day. :P

Elvenknight

HyrulianBlackcat
When I'm sick, which is rare, I convince my brother to get me whatever I want him to. I often lay on my bed with my radio on, and just let my thought wander as they may. I sometimes do this at that time of month (girls, you know what I'm talking about) because I'm too sore to move much.

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
I love how you post this as I am sick. I get ill so often, I have a lot of random medical things. I always wrap up in a blanket with tea and watch telly for a bit. When I feel up to it, I take a walk and have a bath, taking a bath makes you feel so much better. I usually get my friends to cheer me up by a phone call too, and they come to visit me sometimes. But there are days where I can't get out of bed without fainting. I hate having so many medical problems. :(

Justeazy

Todo is the pfuf!
Surprised noone's posted this yet....
[video=youtube;B3VKpYbQoBY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B3VKpYbQoBY[/video]
*shamelessly watches the Disney Channel*

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
Okay 1. Make a few things on Gimp
2. Draw A Little(I did this I ended up doing great)
3. Play on the wii a little
4. Make a little fort and and get out some little water guns and then shoot them at the TV and Pretend your in a battle

SwiftestPhantom

Ganondorf Incarnate
what I do when I get sick (which is also rare...)

1. play Zelda (dur!)
2. sleep! (alot! I rarely EVER get to sleep in. up at six everymorning..)
3. call mah friends :)
4. read.
5. txt. txt. and more texting. :P

I play video games. That's about all I do when I'm sick.

I also take a lot more showers when I'm sick, it just feels so good, especially when you're sick and have been laying in bed all day.

Dark_Kokiri

I be a Kokiri~
I haven't been sick to the point where I needed to stay home since like 3rd grade, but when I do end up staying home for not feeling well (ie. stomach aches D: ) I do this

1. Videogames

2. Draw draw draw

3. Sometimes music

4. SPONGEBOB

That's about it. xD

OH and I talk to my lizards . They're good listeners. C:

I remember once, I was really sick with the flu, and all I did what lie on the couch and watch movies. I didn't eat, or get up. Got my mum to do everything from reheating my wheat bag, to changing DVDs >=D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom