• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler Things That Surprise Me

M

Midna123

Why did Link leave at the end of tp why did link go looking for navi in mm why did Midna break the mirror answer

I once had a weird theory related to all that. I think Midna broke the mirror so Shadow would never fight Light again.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
I once had a weird theory related to all that. I think Midna broke the mirror so Shadow would never fight Light again.

Well I think Midna broke the mirror because she wanted to prevend things like what happened in the future. It was because of that Mirror Ganondorf entered the realm after being sent there by the Sages. Piece had returned to Hyrule once more, Zant was gone and Midna returned to her people and rule them in a much better way than Zant would have done at least I assume she would :P
So by shattering the mirror she broke the last link between the Twilight Realm and the world of Hyrule so no evil from both worlds could enter the other world

LinkLover

You Mean, Green Thing
At the end of TP, it shows the castle. I think he was going to help rebuild it/hang out with Zelda. After all, as a Hero, his journey never ends.

As for Midna, she clearly states that "Shadow and Light don't mix, as we all know." I think she feared another confrontation between the Twili and Hylians, and wanted to prevent it. Besides, her possible budding romances with Link/Zelda (debatable) could have interfered with her kingdom. It might have been selfish, or for the greater good. We don't really know unless she has a sequel game where she explains everything. Or Nintendo reveals their real intentions with our favorite imp princess.

M

Midna123

I know snolink but if navi left me I would would be happy shes so anoying

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Midna please try to keep the rules in mind will you. This is not about being annoying this is about the game in general. Don't go around post topics and answer them with She is so annoying. If you want to contribute to the Zelda world make sure your posts are more based of facts instead of your own feelings about a character. Thanks

Draymorath

Destroyer of Destruction
1. I don't get why everyone seems to assume that he's leaving permanently/for any important reason. I mean, maybe he just wants to ride Epona around in Hyrule field. That's how I've always thought of it.
2. Well, obviously because she was his friend.
3. So that events like Zant trying to mix shadow and light wouldn't repeat themselves.

guapo2003

The incomparable legend
Why did Link leave at the end of tp why did link go looking for navi in mm why did Midna break the mirror answer

1) I'm not entirely convinced he completely left
2) Because he thought of her as a friend and wanted to go find her
3) No one knows, but maybe so he wanted have to fight again

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom