• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

THE MEMES

c8f5b86c06.png

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Should I wear my baby blue pyjamas with the little brown bears on them, or the white stripy ones with flowers on... What to wear for bed is a stressful decision you can't just rush.

Beauts

Rock and roll will never die
Erm well

I'm still existing on soup and yoghurt because I still can't eat with any other utensil than a straw. My mouth and neck and general lower jaw area are approximately the size of Jupiter. The painkillers I have to take though are excellent if not trippy.

Oh

And I have so much **** to worry about right now that my mind can't even begin to make a list.

I'm scared.

And I'm a quarter of the way through the first Game of Thrones novel. I have successfully avoided all hype and spoilers before now and haven't seen any of the show so... Fair judgement, I'm enjoying it :)

Kingwobbly

Kingwu.
Erm well

I'm still existing on soup and yoghurt because I still can't eat with any other utensil than a straw. My mouth and neck and general lower jaw area are approximately the size of Jupiter. The painkillers I have to take though are excellent if not trippy.

Oh

And I have so much THUNDERBIRD to worry about right now that my mind can't even begin to make a list.

I'm scared.

And I'm a quarter of the way through the first Game of Thrones novel. I have successfully avoided all hype and spoilers before now and haven't seen any of the show so... Fair judgement, I'm enjoying it :)
The books are great, you might have to struggle through Feast for Crows, but they're worth it. Hope you feel better soon.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Greatest work day ever.

Had to go out of town to deliver some stuff this morning, a route that included a short ferry. Due to some malfunctions, the ferry was 30 minutes late arriving at the terminal, and since we were 20 minutes early, we were waiting for almost an hour to board. Then, because it was running on only one propeller, it was a much longer ride than usual. We got to the town we were going to an hour late, so our boss called and told us to stop somewhere for lunch and it'd be included in our time. So we took a 30 minute break and went for a nice walk on the beach. We then arrived back at the ferry terminal at 11:25 and the ferry was scheduled to leave at 11:30. I went and sat by the water for about 20 minutes waiting for it. As it approaches the dock, we returned to the truck and waited. A few minutes later, we went back outside and saw that, due to the broken propeller, they pretty much had to drift to the dock. After overshooting the approach FOUR ****ING TIMES, they finally docked a good hour later. We got on the ferry around 1PM and made it home at around 2PM. Good thing it was a nice day.

I'm getting payed the full day. 7AM to 2PM, so 7 hours, and only about 30 minutes was spent actually working. What a great day! :)

I took a lot of pictures because it was so nice out, might upload later.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom