• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Curmudgeon

default setting: sarcastic prick
summer vacation essentially commences in five hours. still have some undergrad grading to do next week, but i am more or less in the clear.

Link Floyd

ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵘⁿ
Just made a Sister Mary Elephant ringtone. I'll be looking forward to hearing that now when my phone rings.

Class...class...SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: Pen

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
My love of the saying "you can't cross the same river twice" keeps me going because it always reminds me of the fact that the river will keep on going despite what happens on either bank and it's constantly changing so it isn't ever the same when a person crosses it again.

Beauts

Rock and roll will never die
I feel like ****. I'm sick of complaining about it, but I really do, especially today. I'm in so much pain. I can't eat properly. I haven't slept properly. I feel like I've ****ed everything up, too. I have nothing to look forward to. I have nobody to talk to. I feel like I'm trapped inside this stupid house and I can't get out because I don't have the energy to, or anywhere to go. I've only been cooped up for 2 days but it feels like years because I'm not used to it, I have a job and I have friends or even then usually I would go for a walk or something but I can't because I'm too tired. Everyone else, my friends and family, have things going on in their lives. I don't. I have a swollen face and I'm spending hours at a time strung out on pain meds but if I don't take them I can't function because it hurts too bad. All day I've just felt like crying. I don't know what to do. I'm overreacting to everything because of how **** I feel.

I hate being needy but even my best friend hasn't answered my text. All I did was ask how she is.

Link Floyd

ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵘⁿ
I really want some KFC. Idk why.

Anyways, I'm thinking of starting another chapter of BANNED, but I also have this really cool idea for an MM fan fic that I'm going to roll around in my head for awhile.

Reactions: Pen

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Champion
Administrator
Looks like we finally have some sun today for the first time this week :)

Traffic was really bad thismorning though (entire suburb was bumper to bumper) as one of the two roads out of town are underwater so everyone needed to take the same way out. Took me an hour and a half to make a (usually) ten minute trip.

Curmudgeon

default setting: sarcastic prick
freedom-is-mine.jpg

*until August

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom