• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
I swear, if Link touched one of his Ice Arrows, it'd melt cause even they can't handle his perfection. And the Fire Arrows? Forget it; they wouldn't even try to compete cause they're smart enough to know they'd lose epically.
i doubt it

Sadia

Have a Punderful Day!
King Lear was so awesome oh my gosh. We finished reading it in English class today. /claps

Link Floyd

ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵘⁿ
I feel so pathetic when I'm kept up at night by the thoughts of getting back at the people who ****ed me over. It's like they're consuming me and eventually I'm swallowed whole and trapped and unable to return to the happy, bubbly girl that I am. I tried to listen to Pink Floyd to push these thoughts away, but it usually never helps once i decided to actually go to sleep.

Plus, I feel like I'm horrible at giving advice.

Well, that's my rant for the day lol.

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
I've been having trouble sleeping since I got back from NZ but this month has been even worse.

I feel so pathetic when I'm kept up at night by the thoughts of getting back at the people who ****ed me over. It's like they're consuming me and eventually I'm swallowed whole and trapped and unable to return to the happy, bubbly girl that I am. I tried to listen to Pink Floyd to push these thoughts away, but it usually never helps once i decided to actually go to sleep.

Plus, I feel like I'm horrible at giving advice.

Well, that's my rant for the day lol.

Something that always helps me is to wear myself out doing something. Maybe set up an impromptu punching bag? That usually helps with the frustration aspect.

onebizarrekai

gay energy
Anyone else ever get that feeling that you really should be changing out of your pajamas even though you don't need to or really feel like it, but you still should because the balance of the universe will die if you don't.

Kingwobbly

Kingwu.
Anyone else ever get that feeling that you really should be changing out of your pajamas even though you don't need to or really feel like it, but you still should because the balance of the universe will die if you don't.
No, I sleep naked. If I don't change out of my pyjamas I get arrested when I go outside.

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
I can't help it m8 your tendencies are starting to rub off on me innit
gfGIszP.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom