• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Blue Canary

Your Friendly Neighborhood S***poster
I think I know why people hate me. I'm a terrible person. Literally, if I killed myself I don't think anyone would care. Actually, no. People would care if I killed myself. People would probably be glad I'm dead. I'm a creepy idiot who ****s up any relationship she ever tries to have with anyone. Why don't I just kill myself? The world would probably be better without me.

Blue Canary

Do you see how you are the only person who seems to care? Yeah. Exactly. No one else is even seems to ****ing care that I exist.

Snow Queen

Mannceaux Signature Collection
Okay, Canary, listen up. Nobody hates you, okay? It's just that nobody, and I mean NOBODY cares thst you want to suck on man boobs lr whatever. There are things that are best kept to yourself.

Blue Canary

Okay, Canary, listen up. Nobody hates you, okay? It's just that nobody, and I mean NOBODY cares thst you want to suck on man boobs lr whatever. There are things that are best kept to yourself.

Yeah, I get that. And that's why I'm a terrible ****ing person that should die right now because anything I say ends up being the stupidest **** that goes way to far and it would probably be better for everyone if I ****ing died because you know what? I'm a stupid ***** that doesn't know how to talk properly.

Shroom

The Artist Formally Known as Deku Shroom™
Yeah, I get that. And that's why I'm a terrible ****ing person that should die right now because anything I say ends up being the stupidest **** that goes way to far and it would probably be better for everyone if I ****ing died because you know what? I'm a stupid ***** that doesn't know how to talk properly.

That's not to say that you can't learn where the line is with people. You seem to be aware, so just work on it from here on out. Like Seth said, a SB ban is no big deal, and I wouldn't worry about it too much.

Dan

Do you see how you are the only person who seems to care? Yeah. Exactly. No one else is even seems to ****ing care that I exist.

You're the least annoying person on ZD. Also I think it's pretty cool that you want to suck on man moobs, I myself wouldn't mind a sweet sweet suckle from a nice pair every so often. Don't let those evil ZD members get you down, there are plenty of nice ones like me, Seth, Axle and Batman. :)

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard

^ ^ ^
This right here is a perfect example of going too far.

Sure, you cross the line sometimes. Everyone does. It's not the end of the world. However, making yourself think that you can't improve won't help at all, and you will end up going to far more often than you do. Given our chats, I would never go as far as calling you a horrible person. You've been through a lot in your life and I get that. You can't look down on yourself though. Take what we say to heart.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
If you don't see me for awhile good chance is I'm dead. Bye.

Stop it. Now you are being annoying. We're trying to help you and you're not listening. Stop beating yourself up when you know perfectly well that there are tons of people here that care about you and want to help you. I like our chats, I think you're funny, fun to talk to, and you're not afraid to express your opinions no matter how much they differ from everybody elses. Traits like those are truly admirable.

Bottom line: None of what you're saying is true. You're a good person. You just need to realize that.

Blue Canary

Stop it. Now you are being annoying

I'm annoying for being ****ing depressed? Amazing. This always ****ing happens. No matter what I do people think I'm annoying. Why does anyone say they care about me? Bye, guys. Nice to know you guys think I'm annoying for wanting to kill myself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom