• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

This is turning out to be the most depressing Christmas Eve ever. No, I don't celebrate holidays, but I am used to a lot of things happening that simply aren't happening this year. In fact, they'll never happen again, and it's really saddening.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Turkey dinner tonight, present opening tonight, present opening tomorrow morning, waffle brunch tomorrow mid-day, more present opening tomorrow night, work Boxing Day before yet another Turkey dinner. This is probably my most scattered Christmas yet.

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
The new fireplace leaked smoke into the livingroom and we had to take Christmas dinner in the kitchen instead of the livingroom while we aired out the place. Still smells a bit like smoke, but at least it's just the smell now. Really stressful as it happened, but we're reached the point where we can laugh about it now. Pretty happy with my presents this year. A boardgame I really wanted, some candy and money, mug that says "world's best aunt" on it from my nieces, and a smoothie-blender :)

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Santa's being really cheap this year. I first saw him driving a taxi downtown about 1/2 hour ago (as of 1AM PST), and then I saw him wandering drunkenly down the street about 15 minutes ago. So if this is what Santa truly does on Christmas Eve, then who puts his presents under our tree?

gdi Santa, get your **** together!

onebizarrekai

gay energy
I got the new Super Smash bros... to be honest, it's a little strange and not what I expected.

The characters are just fine and I have nothing against them. But they got rid of adventure mode (Subspace Emissary) and reused the same menu theme from the last game even though the last three games all had their own unique menu theme.

Also, I got Omega Ruby. It's kind of awesome.

... Wally looks identical to Kagamine Len but with green hair.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom