• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
My god I'm so tired. Walking through the bloody rain for miles and miles for at least 7 hours!!! My body is so sore it isn't fun anymore. Everything hurts and I feel like an elderly person in a wheelchair right now. I even had to ask my sister to take off my shoes!!

Akuhime-sama

What's Life Without Adult Humor?
I thought about posting here, but I have way too much on my mind right now to most it all. xD

If I did, it would take me hours and it would be twice the size of my usual colossal posts. xD

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Champion
Administrator
So now that I've graduated from school my government school laptop has been transferred into my name/ownership. They separated the software from it so now I have free download codes (to use on a computer of my choice) for:
Microsoft Office 2013
Microsoft Office for Mac 2011
Microsoft Windows 8.1
Adobe Creative Suite 6 Design
Adobe Photoshop Elements 12
Adobe Premier Elements 12

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
I am proud to announce that, for the first time in forever, I have gotten an A in math!! Granted I am taking a lower level Trig class, but it's still math. Considering how poorly I did in Geometry (it was the class I got my first C in), I'd say this is a pretty big accomplishment. I still have another quarter to go through, but I still thought this was worth sharing. :)

ws.png
ws.png
ws.png

Yaaaaaaayyyyy

Mamono101

生きることは痛みを知ること。
Staff member
Researching nail guns and possible nail sizes. I think I found the information I was searching for but I'm the least handiest person I know so...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom