• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
My sister carved this

cvOz2.jpg

Akuhime-sama

What's Life Without Adult Humor?
I am just so tired right now. I swear if I even so much as look as a pillow or a bed- I'm just- out.

...I haven't stayed up this long since I was ...oh, jeez... like what? 15?.... haha, all-nighters never felt so horrible...

Djinn

and Tonic
It's not just the avatars, it's the Earth. The world has been in a state of Global Biggening for a while now but not many notice it because of the slow rate of change. Many groups have been trying to raise awareness of Global Biggening for many years now but the Republicans and various corporate benefactors are doing such an amazing job of keeping it all down and discrediting the scientists that publish theories until it is all considered the rantings of crackpots. But now we are finally seeing the effects of our overly polluting ways of the last century on the forums through the oversized avatars. It's awful, and no one out there is thinking about the poor polar bears at all.

Snow Queen

Mannceaux Signature Collection
It's not just the avatars, it's the Earth. The world has been in a state of Global Biggening for a while now but not many notice it because of the slow rate of change. Many groups have been trying to raise awareness of Global Biggening for many years now but the Republicans and various corporate benefactors are doing such an amazing job of keeping it all down and discrediting the scientists that publish theories until it is all considered the rantings of crackpots. But now we are finally seeing the effects of our overly polluting ways of the last century on the forums through the oversized avatars. It's awful, and no one out there is thinking about the poor polar bears at all.

Shut up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom