• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
I have hit an all-time low for me. Nothing seems to go my way. While I am trying to recover, it is quite difficult to do so. I lost color in my skin, making me pale due to my recent anorexic behaviors combined with my depression. Everything just hurts and I'm very certain that it will take no time before more pain is added in my life. At least I'm recovering as best as I can, but I really don't know how much I can last before it is too late.

It may sound weird but you know what helped me a huge lot? Spending my times off the places that depressed me and just do things I like while watching very cool shows or reading a great book. I was so caught up in these activities I felt like a different person once I was done.

Night Owl

~Momentai
Bowled well in a state tournament this weekend. (all of my games were my average or better)

Unfortunately, During the finals I placed 18th when they were taking the top 16 to the elimination brackets.
I was only 11 pins from the cut. lol
It was fun while it lasted lol.

1DEYI.jpg

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
I did something to my shoulder at the gym, so now I can't do much with it. It's really frustrating when I can't pick up something more than 10 pounds.

Violet Link

takumi was a mistake and so are the S supports
I feel so messed up and empty.

I'm sick of this. I'm sick of trying anymore. At the end I'm never gonna be good enough for anyone. I'm not gonna be as great as my siblings who are far more talented as me. I can't be as smart as them. I can't be as good as anyone in order for someone to care. I'm sick of breathing. I'm sick of everything. I'm so scared of moving on. I'm so scared of trying already, because I keep failing and failing. I can't succeed. I'm never gonna succeed.

I want to stay somewhere isolated and never go out ever. I'm scared of everything. I'm scared. I'm scared of myself. I'm scared if I'll never be what I wanted to be. I feel sick.

Snow Queen

Mannceaux Signature Collection
I feel so messed up and empty.

I'm sick of this. I'm sick of trying anymore. At the end I'm never gonna be good enough for anyone. I'm not gonna be as great as my siblings who are far more talented as me. I can't be as smart as them. I can't be as good as anyone in order for someone to care. I'm sick of breathing. I'm sick of everything. I'm so scared of moving on. I'm so scared of trying already, because I keep failing and failing. I can't succeed. I'm never gonna succeed.

I want to stay somewhere isolated and never go out ever. I'm scared of everything. I'm scared. I'm scared of myself. I'm scared if I'll never be what I wanted to be. I feel sick.

Vio ;n; Things will get better, I promise.

As for what made me upset today, I realized it's been so so so long since I've formally spoken French that I actually have to relearn it.

I never ever post here but I am so ****ing done with this summer. Worst summer of my life, I can't wait for it to end. It just keeps getting worse every passing week.
Same case for most people here in Michigan. Most of us are still recovering from last Winter—regarded as the worst in over a century. I'm not a drinker or anything, but I'd definitely equate this feeling to a bad hangover. Depressing.

Then again, I've never liked summer anyway. I'm an autumn guy. All of my summers suck; I haven't had a decent one in ages. Each passing summer reminds me of the many years of being alone and isolated as a teenager, reading hundreds of books, learning new languages, drawing, pulling all-nighters playing video games and watching anime. I used to envy "normal" people who went out with friends and blah blah blah, and summer would magnify these feelings exponentially. I once had an 'oh well, whatever' attitude about it, but sometimes I look back and think "What the heck did I do with my life." *lol

*A bit of laughter to soften the blow.

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
You are sick of life, your life. Sick of looking at yourself in the mirror, sick of people comparing you, sick of you comparing yourself. You just want it to end, all this trouble and heartache. You want it all to go away because you can't take it anymore. You've lived long enough in this, its too much.

No, its not too much. You quit too easily. I will honestly tell you, that you aren't the only one. Millions upon billions of people have been through this same thing. You may or may not believe me, but I know from enough experience that this is the truth. If millions of billions of people could get through this same thing, couldn't you? Yeah, I know every situation isn't exactly the same, but the thing you are going through is a hormonal chemical imbalance in the brain. It happens to everyone at this age, and it really screws with your minds, because don't you think it would have some effect on you if chemicals started going nuts in your head? Yeah! Now, I know you can do this, if billions of people have done it before you. I know you can do this because I know you, and you are a wonderful person. =) A strong person. A smart person. You are God's child, and He will not abandon His children. ^^ He loves you, trust in His love and He will carry you all the way! Don't give up because you have a lot to offer the world, we love to see your wonderful smile, your goofy personality. Be the you God made you to be, and don't let these things that trouble you get in your way. ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom