• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
Gonna go see DBZ: Battle of Gods in about four hours

Can't figure out how to put my custom rank up while using my phone

It stopped raining ;-;

selicyc

i never knew daylight could be so violent.
a mystery inside of an enigma wrapped in a soft fuzzy blanket of I don't even know what
Been wondering why there aren't more persona games games

Good news, then! Persona 5 is currently in development and slated for a Q4 release in Japan, and TBA 2015 for the west.

----

I don't understand my cat's fixation for sitting on pastry boxes. I could bring any old box home and she won't spare a passing glance at it, but the moment I set down a cake or a doughnut box, she immediately sits on it.

She's squashed a good many doughnuts and various cakes in this way.

Last edited:
Literally had the following conversation today at work:
Me: So, let's see what I can do for patient's chemical burns. Protocol, protocol, protocol...
Fccking Stupid A** Coworker (FSAC): You can give her cool water. And some hydrocortisone for the itching.
Me: No, all I can give her per protocol is analgesics and cool water. I'll do some teaching with her after I get some meds.
FSAC: You can give her hydrocortisone cream, lotion, ointment, calamine lotion...
Me: ...? Where do you see that in the protocol?
FSAC: It's in the allergy protocol.
Me: ...That's a burn. Not an allergy.
FSAC: The bleach is causing her skin to break out in an allergic rash though!
Me: No! No it's not! Dude coworker, can you look at patient's hands with me?
Dude coworker: Uhhhhh *scared expression*

If you're so stupid, why the heck are you working PMs? You need to have a good head on your shoulders and be able to work independently and not be so stupid that you need reminders to breathe.

This is depressing because she's so stupid that it makes me a little frightened for my patients.

Fig

The Altruist
Just came out of a Project M tournament. At first my mom refused because she had things to do and she still doesn't accept playing video games for cash as the consequences are very risky if you don't advance throughout the tournament. I told her that I can come in first place as the reward was very promising. I was expecting at least 120+ people for the tournament, turns out it was more the triple than I imagined. Luckily there were many stations so that the tournament could run as fast as possible.

After a long and tiring six hours of brackets, I made it to Grand Finals from the Loser's Bracket against my rival Pablo and I knew I was in for a tough Grand Finals. I was barely able to reset the bracket with a 3-2 win for the first set. The second set was just as challenging if not harder than the first. I lost the first two games which means I had to win the next three in a row if I want to win. Someway somehow, I was able to overcome Pablo and won the set 3-2. Not only was I able to come back all the way from Loser's Brackets, but I was able to maintain my overall rank at #1, though of course Pablo is right behind at #2.

Finally, I ended my glorious victory by surprising my mother when I returned home. I brought over $260 in my winnings, easily enough to cover the rent for the month plus some extra money for me. I wasn't expecting my mom to cry, but I could tell she was being joyful about it. She later told me that she wasn't expecting a lot of cash in the tournament, neither was I but I'm not complaining. Now we don't have to worry about our financial problems for several weeks and it feels great to be debt-free. With the rent finally covered for the month, I can now be at peace for now. It's those moments of seeing my mom being happy that are worth it for all of the pain and suffering I have endured in my life.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom