• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Meredy from the anime Fairy Tail has this magical ability called Maguilty Sense. I read the way that it's pronounced and spelled, and apparently the "Ma" part is pronounced "muh," which reminds me of "muh donuts" or something. That sounds so dumb. Ugh. I wish that they could change the "Ma" part to "My," as in "My Guilty Sense," to make it sound better. The "ma/muh" just makes me think of how funny it would sound if Meredy's English dub voice actor had a stereotypical Southern American accent. I can imagine Juvia or one of the other FT characters asking Meredy what her magic is called and her responding, "Oh that's just Muh Guilty Sense. It can do cool thangs like switch muh feelings and muh conscience wit yurs and such."

I know, muh imagination is real funny like.

Stitch

AKA Patrick
ZD Champion
Sometimes it's tough realizing how lonely I am. I may be able to make friends easily, but keeping in contact with them is a different story. I guess I just feel like I'm not a part of anything; I know a lot of people, yet I feel so separate from them.

Firice da Vinci

Distinct lack of Leonardo
Sometimes it's tough realizing how lonely I am. I may be able to make friends easily, but keeping in contact with them is a different story. I guess I just feel like I'm not a part of anything; I know a lot of people, yet I feel so separate from them.
Don't say that. We Have so much contact that we share skin, as well as a few organs.

Unless you meant IRL friends. In that case...try email or something? I don't know, I haven't talked to any of my IRL friends since school was out because I am #Introverted and cannot lie. Sorry. :c

Blue Canary

Your Friendly Neighborhood S***poster
I am a very lonely person. No really, the only people I've talked to these past few months have been family members. I don't really care though... I didn't really have a chance to make friends last year and I've decided that this will be the year I make some good friends.

Stitch

AKA Patrick
ZD Champion
For the last week I'd been running on some sort of adrenaline rush, pushing me forward and keeping these horrible thoughts out of my head. Now they're coming back full force. They're telling me that I'm not good enough, that I'll never succeed, that I don't have any friends, that I'm a failure, and that I'm a coward. I just want them to stop, I want to wind the clock back to years ago when I thought that I could succeed. I just feel like it's too late, that I missed that crucial moment in my life that would have allowed me to become something. I want to blame so many people for it, but I know that the truth is that it is my fault. If only I hadn't been scared, I was doing so well but I was too scared to ask for help when I needed it and now I'm just a screw up.

I've only had one friend since I was ten years old, two if you include my brother. I don't make friends easily, and it's quite complicated. Many people seem to want to be my friend—for some reason, I'm an extremely likable person—but are turned off when they realize that I'm weird. I'm quiet, introverted, I don't have a Facebook, drink, smoke, or keep up with the latest trends. I'm also not as 'immature' as they'd like, or so I've been told, and some think of me as too serious or an old man in a twenty-three year old's body. Some of my coworkers stare at me in contempt and many nasty rumors have sprung up as to why I am so quiet and reserved. You'd be surprised by the things I've heard that people say about me. I've recently been told that most people find me annoying, and I haven't so much as spoken a single word to them. Fortunately, I am accustomed to being a loner and relish in solitude. People are too stressful; I'd much rather not have to deal with them all their complex social stuff.

:wolf:

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom