• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Champion
Administrator
On Saturday night I had a group of friends over for an anime marathon (which we do monthly) and then today we went out to Sydney for a day out and had a great time :) Back to school when I wake up, at least I had a good weekend though.

Firice da Vinci

Distinct lack of Leonardo
That was rather quick. Unless you've been studying for a while. Your approach to your artistic endeavors intrigues me.
I've been studying portraiture since The beginning of May with very slow progress until earlier this month when I set up my own head construction guidelines, as the other ones I knew of didn't make much sense to me. After I did that, I used an anatomy book I bought a few months ago to study the skull and it's musculature. I already had the other basics under my belt (perspective, light and shade, etc.) from ebooks I found. Combined with my Leonardo da Vinci studies, I can pretty much draw a human head from memory, imagination, and life.

That's not to say I've mastered the head. I'm supposed to draw the skull from every angle possible; the same goes for the muscles (usually from a clay or plastic sculpture, unless you could get into a dissection). Unfortunately, I do not have access to either of those, but I'm done with all the resources I have, so I have to move on now.

Stitch

AKA Patrick
ZD Champion
I'm a waste of air, flesh, resources, money, and space. I should do the world a favor and die.

You would still take up space, money, resources, air, and flesh if you were to die. At least you have the chance to give something back to society while you are alive.

:hug:

Violet Link

takumi was a mistake and so are the S supports
The more I see other people sad the more it hurts me.

Pancake, if we were lying to you, we would tell it up straight to you and curse you, say bad stuff about you and leave you right away. But we aren't. You have enemies, but you have friends too. You have mistakes but you have achievements too. Please, please don't ever say that you're those things because we don't see you that way. Please believe me, I'm begging you Pancake, there are people here who love you. Stay strong.

Violet Link

takumi was a mistake and so are the S supports
It's almost 3am and I'm crying so much because I miss my two friends who used to be best buds but now the two of them hate me so much and I can't take this anymore I'm sick of this

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom