• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
*Opens Facebook*

No...

Not you...

Not this again...

Why..

Why this photo...

10404888_527771340678082_4654776186259277290_n.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zdh_ISiBC-I

Why is Fig lick-bombing my posts? Thank you and such, however.

On a different note, I am slowly trying to get back into gaming again. I recently downloaded the FFX/2 HD Remaster versions, and they've been pretty keen and nostalgia-inducing so far. I also plan to get back into playing fighting games; right now, I'm learning Cody in Ultra Street Fighter IV, and then it's onto Blazblue: Chronophantasma.

My gaming habits may have slowed down even before losing my brother, but his leaving really threw a curveball in, well, EVERYTHING. Every day is a fight to try to avoid slipping into insanity or drug abuse or something—I feel as if I'm doing a pretty decent job of not letting it spill onto here, though. Anyway, I need my hobbies to help me through this rough patch, and I know my brother wouldn't want me to just sit around looking like "a frog," as he'd say (it's the wrinkle lines engraved in my forehead; lol). With that being said, I'm off to watch some anime before bed.

...wait for it...

..."^^".

Firice da Vinci

Distinct lack of Leonardo
I discovered a free 3D model of the human skeleton, which will be really useful in my anatomical studies. It's kind of strange, too, because a couple days ago I was bummed out about not having the money and resources to purchase physical bones. It's times like this I feel thankful to live in the Informational Revolution.

#Internet4Ever

Fig

The Altruist
I really find it interesting how are the younger members are acting more mature than several members who I would figured to have already been when I initially interpreted them to be. It's sad on hard that truth is. Interesting enough, I heard this quote earlier today and to some degree pertains those kind of people:
Immature people always want to win an argument, even at the cost of a relationship. Mature people understand that it's always better to lose an argument and win a relationship.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom