• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
The wireless mouse I got for Christmas just died. The package said the industrial battery was supposed to last a year. It's been six months and it's already dead. Now I have to use the stupid track pad again. Track pads suck. Ugh.

My birthday is coming up in about 15 days, so I'm gonna try to get a new USB mouse. The one I had before broke, which is why I got a wireless one. Though, I'd rather have a USB one than a wireless one now since I wouldn't have to worry about batteries anymore. I hope things work out.

Beeker

Wild Card
Buncha things on my mind. Right now? Trying to get the creative juices flowing so I can make something nice for an anniversary gift. It better be good enough Dx
This weekend, a lot is going on. The aforementioned anniversary, then birthdaystuffs, and then several days of working. At least the shifts don't seem to be too bad. All in all, I think it'll be grand. <:

Stitch

AKA Patrick
ZD Champion
I feel a strange disconnect with everything around me, it all just seems so off, it's all there yet I feel as if it's not.

Stitch

AKA Patrick
ZD Champion
I don't know if I belong anywhere, I constantly feel like I'm intruding into everybody's lives, things would be better if I wasn't around at all.

Fig

The Altruist
Mario Kart 8 is right around the corner! I can't wait to play it as soon as I finish my workshop tomorrow alongside a check worth $700 once I present what my group did throughout the course of two weeks! I really can't be any happier than I can ask for! It's also Momma Vee's birthday! ^^

Sheik

:the:
GUYS E3 IS IN LIKE TEN DAYS OR SOMETHING DO YOU EVEN COMPREHEND THIS

I'm also thinking about tomorrow, my last day of the school year.

Imprisoned

*~German Sparkle Party~*
Drawing, eating ice cream and listening to music. And wondering how many pictures of one person you can draw without being considered 'obsessed'.

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
Took my cat to have her teeth pulled today. She's been all loopy and hallucinating since we got her home, clearly having a bad day. To make matters worse, I have to give her medicine that she hates so much that she spasms and foams at the mouth. I feel so bad. =(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom