• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Firice da Vinci

Distinct lack of Leonardo
My mind is generally only on one topic.
Why am I not drawing?
Will I ever study my anatomy books?
Why is da Vinci so legit?
Should I use my soft pastels again?
Why am I not drawing?
Why do I make my ears so small?
When will I draw this chair?
Am I going to finish reading "Drawing on the Right Side of the Brain"?
Should I make more signatures?
Why am I not drawing?
Can I ever draw faster?
Will I ever break out of my comfort zone?
Will summer give me more time to draw?
I'm a loser for not drawing 24/7 365.

Fig

The Altruist
I spent my entire day just relaxing from all of the stress that I had throughout last week. I just need to complete this next week and I'll receive my $700 and buy Mario Kart 8! :pikalove:

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Champion
Administrator
So I got my half yearly report for my senior year and I did pretty well. I achieved 1st rank in every one of my classes (excluding Japanese, not on the report because I do it at another school) :) Hard work is paying off so far.

Krazy4Krash

Staff member
My brother was on the verge of completing the Pokedex in Pokemon Y, with only about three remaining. They all required excessive leveling, and during that time, he found a shiny Spinda. While the final Pokemon was evolving, he held the system tight in his hands, as we have this gag between us where we snatch the controller or system from the other person during an accomplishment and declare we were the ones who did it, only asking for trouble. In this anxious state, he accidentally ejected the cartridge as I teasingly neared him. As he hadn't saved in some time, lots of leveling up and a shiny were lost. Always save your game data, folks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom