• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Firice da Vinci

Distinct lack of Leonardo
1.) Has to write at least fifteen 500+ word essays on fine art (over 7,500 words total).
2.) Has an art nouveau portrait due tomorrow and I'm not even halfway done.
3.) Has to make a signature just because.
4.) Has to draw a Shuckle to show my peeps how it's done.

Fig

The Altruist
Nothing like relaxing on a Sunday afternoon! I do have to study for my finals that will be taking place this week and hope that my 3DS returns from Nintendo's headquarters from its repair. One can only hope that things were alright with the handheld. I really do hope that I didn't lose anything in terms of my player data, files, or downloadable games. *hopes for the best*

After doing some yard work for the first time in a long while after my mom asked me to on my last day off, my body has been very sore, this morning I woke up and my back and legs didn't even want to move it was so bad. It's gotten a bit better since then, after moving around things began to hurt less, but I hope my body will be feeling the way it used to again soon because this soreness is just ****ing annoying and painful.

Lord Vain

Dawn of a New Day
Got the new Kirby game, some cookies and chips, and my Angel's shift at work hasn't been too bad. Yay~ :shinesprite:

Lord Vain

Dawn of a New Day
Hmmm, there was no new chapter of Naruto or Bleach last week and I didn't see anybody mention that they'd skip a week, hopefully this Wednesday they release more Chapters though as the fact that they often end stuff on a cliffhanger always makes me impatient for what'll happen next.

Snow Queen

Mannceaux Signature Collection
I got back together with my ex-girlfriend, one who I broke up with because she left. I'm also getting a house, so I don't have to see any more saggy old ladies in this shelter. Also, I'm going to be temping, which means work. And money. Money means food. Food means HAPPY CASS WOOOOOOOO!!!!11!!11one!

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
Sometimes I wonder if it's mean to hang up on telemarketers and such right away. lol

Nah. Say you're busy at the moment, then ask for their personal number. When the refuse, ask them if it is because they don't want to be bothered on their free time. If they say "yes," tell them "Well isn't that funny..."

Users who are viewing this thread

• Top Bottom