• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

I came home early today and I didn't have to deal with customers or employees arguing with me.

SO FRIGGEN HAPPY

I'm not sure whether or not I actually know how to use semicolons.

I'll continue to use them anyway, though, because it's fun.

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
Erg. I'm trying to complete the child dungeons in OoT without the slingshot(Skipped Deku tree completely) But I need bombchus. I need help locating some before finishing dodongo's

BoxTar

i got bored and posted something
Just watched Kiki's Delivery Service again for the first time in what feels like forever. I had watched that movie long ago when I was a small kid. Watching it again now brings back good memories, but I can still appreciate the subtle and simple storytelling that Miyazaki was making. Love his movies~

giphy.gif

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
OMFG!! A street NEXT TO MINE has been the victim of a robbery AGAIN. This time a guy with a gun did the robbery and the cops are searching for him. He is still on the loose. *Don't feel safe anymore in my own neighborhood* :kawaii:

sailormars109

Finding Love by the Moon
I finally got the next chapter to my fanfic uploaded last night and when I checked this morning a bunch of people had added it to their favorites and there were a decent amount of comments! I feel so accomplished as a writer!

We got new internet!!! YAY!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom