• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Salem

SICK
Can you be stressed out because of a thing but you then forget what it is, but you're still stressed out?

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
It's been a long time coming, but Dark Souls is finally completed!

tumblr_lpgx7ryPoE1qzfyyy.gif

And now for Dark Souls 2!

sailormars109

Finding Love by the Moon
Darnell (our toy poodle) had a really bad seizure a little bit ago. Poor thing. This one lasted about 5 minutes. He hasn't had one this bad in a while.

Stitch

AKA Patrick
ZD Champion
A strange loneliness...I don't think I'll last here much longer. I'm having trouble connecting with people, nothing feels right about life right now...it all seems so forced, like I'm in The Truman Show or something. I need time to think things through, life's moving too quickly and I haven't found my place. I may or may not leave this forum in the coming days, there is something I don't have that I need to look for...if only I knew what that thing is.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
A strange loneliness...I don't think I'll last here much longer. I'm having trouble connecting with people, nothing feels right about life right now...it all seems so forced, like I'm in The Truman Show or something. I need time to think things through, life's moving too quickly and I haven't found my place. I may or may not leave this forum in the coming days, there is something I don't have that I need to look for...if only I knew what that thing is.

Sort your feelings out. I am sure you will be alright. I won't be here long. In fact, I shouldn't be here, lol, but the League is keeping me here these days. I will leave soon enough and continue with my writing, though. Then, when I come back, if I do, I hope you are still around. ~Gobli

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom