• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

sailormars109

Finding Love by the Moon
My guts keep making noises and it's getting annoying. It reminds me of that one episode of Dexter's Laboratory where he thinks he's gonna blow up after eating that burrito..... although, I haven't had a burrito. All I've had is a Grilled Cheese and some OJ.

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
First thing, you probably should just ignore it unless its really really obvious she likes you, because oftentimes we all get things confused and we think somebody likes us when they actually don't. So for now, take it all chill like it's not even there! =D

I didn't expect much response to this but thanks. Lol. Only reason it seems that way is because I personally don't think "You're perfect, don't ever change" is something you just say to someone, especially when that person has told you so many things that most people frown upon. When people are in love, they tend to ignore a persons flaws and imperfections and think of them as perfect. Maybe she doesn't but either way it's not like I'm going to pursue her. I don't like the age difference. 18... 14... She's got a lot she needs to go through mentally. I think that's also part of it. She hasn't gone through as much. Eh. Anyway

I too had a really odd dream last night. Like, wow. Something about driving on hot wheels tracks in the sky, above the clouds, seems odd. Was on a road trip with a friend in the dream. We were on a highway then ended up in the sky on orange road. Then we went through a loop and we were launched off the road. As we broke the cloud barrier, we saw other cars falling towards an island we later found out was called Germany. As they got closer to the island, a parachute would come out of the top of the car and people would land and drive off like nothing happened.

Stitch

AKA Patrick
ZD Champion
This seems to be on my mind a lot:(
[video=youtube;c3nScN89Klo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c3nScN89Klo[/video]

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
I didn't expect much response to this but thanks. Lol. Only reason it seems that way is because I personally don't think "You're perfect, don't ever change" is something you just say to someone, especially when that person has told you so many things that most people frown upon. When people are in love, they tend to ignore a persons flaws and imperfections and think of them as perfect. Maybe she doesn't but either way it's not like I'm going to pursue her. I don't like the age difference. 18... 14... She's got a lot she needs to go through mentally. I think that's also part of it. She hasn't gone through as much. Eh. Anyway

I too had a really odd dream last night. Like, wow. Something about driving on hot wheels tracks in the sky, above the clouds, seems odd. Was on a road trip with a friend in the dream. We were on a highway then ended up in the sky on orange road. Then we went through a loop and we were launched off the road. As we broke the cloud barrier, we saw other cars falling towards an island we later found out was called Germany. As they got closer to the island, a parachute would come out of the top of the car and people would land and drive off like nothing happened.

Ah, well then I guess I'd just pretty much ignore it for now, but if it starts to be a bother to you you should talk to her about it. =) Cool dream, btw. X3 :cool:

Everything I hate about myself

So everything about myself

I think you judge yourself too harshly. :hug:

Fig

The Altruist
Right now I am heading off to my university and start off the week with as great potential as much as I can. I really want this week to go by with such a positive vibe to it as this past weekend was rather terrible for me. =\

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
That's a good feeling right? ^^ I always feel honored when people on Dr Who groups add my wallpapers as their favs ^^

I had a great day. This week is going tio be busy too but that can only be a good sign ^^

Fig

The Altruist
So today in Weight Training, I was one of the first and few people to finish all the work out sessions! That has never happened to me before as I'm always so lethargic and tiresome throughout the class, simply because I'm not used exercising as a class. Later on, after what felt like forever, I was able to enjoy the amazing taste of pizza! That's probably what made my day! This Monday has really made me smile! ^^

sailormars109

Finding Love by the Moon
So today in Weight Training, I was one of the first and few people to finish all the work out sessions! That has never happened to me before as I'm always so lethargic and tiresome throughout the class, simply because I'm not used exercising as a class. Later on, after what felt like forever, I was able to enjoy the amazing taste of pizza! That's probably what made my day! This Monday has really made me smile! ^^

Awww, I'm glad you're having a good day! That Weight Training is definitely beginning show up on you too! You're getting quite the muscles in your arms! ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom