• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
I found out that my step-dad had taken my key to my truck to prevent me from leaving. What he doesn't know is that I had taken his key to my truck last time I lost my keys in case I didn't find them. So even if I wanted to leave, I still could have and he wouldn't have even realized it until I was long gone.

that's actually hilarious.

anyway, I'm really not feeling great today. Normally rain is my favorite weather but for some reason it's not as soothing or calming as it usually is for me. I have to work as well, instead of heading out to Delaware to go cheer on my friends in their color guard and drumline shows today, and I would also get a chance to see a friend of mine who lives in New Jersey. I haven't seen her in a while and it's really upsetting I won't get to. Idk. Things just don't seem right today.

Oh. And my dad just called. Apparently I got a court summons from the jury office. Yay being an adult.

Last edited:

Dan

Jury duty is fun actually. Hope you get picked

Thanks, I've been quite nervous about it all week, I just dislike being packed in a box with people that could have potential BO levels of 10 and over, that thought invokes nightmares into my very soul.

sailormars109

Finding Love by the Moon
I found my fuzzy socks with Zebra stripes. It made me so happy. I love my fuzzy socks!

I also realized a few perks to my brother being out of the house and not needing his left over stuff....
I can have those things.

Normally people don't like hand-me-downs, but I do. It saves money. So, I get to have the following:
An Acoustic Guitar
A Mini Refrigerator
A Microwave
His bowling bags and his bowling balls (Bowling was a big part of my life at some point but ceased to exist in my life due to band.)
His Xbox accessories and games
His books (Most importantly, his Harry Potter collection)
His music collection of CDs (Which is a really good collection IMO)

So yeah, I'm pretty stoked about that.

sailormars109

Finding Love by the Moon
Oh man. I was watching the Pokemon Origins Sub with my friend, and he spilled water on my laptop. We think it fried a capacitor (stores power, it kept glitching with power) so yeah. Hopefully (for my friend since he offered to pay for repairs) it's not an expensive problem.

I hope everything with your laptop goes okay! Didn't you just have it fixed?

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
I've got to make an extra £2000 in the space of two months for my move to NZ. I'm not quite sure how I could find a job that paid that well.

Anyone got any spare change?

furniture... cooking stuff... more furniture... appliances... food.... learning how to cook... getting internet...

I pretty much have to learn how to adult now...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom