• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Emma

The Cassandra
Site Staff
My sister finally had her baby. This is her third. A boy. Being 14 years since the last one. And... well, these kids keep multiplying! And some are getting close to being old enough to have their own kids! =\
There's what.... I can't even keep track of them all! Let's see.... four sisters.... one has four, two each have three now... and the last has two. 12. Seven nephews, five nieces.

Well you people can be happy for me while I go hide in the corner.
Here's the kid, his name's Jace. That's all I know, they tell me nothing.
10003422_550148811758743_1576451624_n.jpg

1174889_550568981716726_769150407_n.jpg

I was told last time that I was next. But I seemed to dodge it. But they'll surely try to put me on the spot again! You know what siblings are like. They are masters at turning any happy moment into a terrifying thought!

Fig

The Altruist
Pokemon Battle Trozei! <3 It's such a great game and really updates on the original! I really love how much it has improved on from the original. I like Pokemon Trozei but it felt somewhat bland to me. Battle Trozei really fixes this problem with the new game mechanics, new features and of course, the updated Pokedex so that it has from Bulbasaur to Zygarde! :pikalove:

sailormars109

Finding Love by the Moon
I have really weird dreams that bother you for the rest of the day. Also, the new guy at my senior project is two years older than Levi and has some nice muscles.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
I have dreamed about cats for a couple of days in a row. I had this young kitten following me everywhere and was jumping on the back of my bike and went with me wherever I went. I don't have a bike! Yeah a BICYCLE but that's all. And I don't have a cat! The next day I was dreaming I had two cats in my house and one was falling asleep on my arm!

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
Ugh, when I first heard that theme, I suddenly knew I watched it before. It's bothering me! >.<;

Oh I'm sure I had watched before my little brothers were watching it. I don't know when but I'm sure I did. I'm sure of that because when they started, and I heard the theme, it sounded too familiar.

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
I'm very done with the anti-moffat circlejerk on tumblr.

HURR HURR HURR HE'S SEXIST AND HAS PLOT HOLES

No, He writes characters that DEVELOP, and if you need every bit of information spoon-fed to you, that is your own personal problem.

Update: Had to unfollow a friend, she was posting nothing but anti-Moffat ********.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom