• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

parents:why are you on the internet all the time you have homework

my mind:i ****ing know i have homework to do you idiots i'm over stressed and i'm distracting myself on purpose school is ****ing hell you may have gone when you were younger but it's ****ing different now there are all new stresses and bad people and assessments and detentions and tests and exams and pressure and more studying and we over think all these things and it makes everything worse and it scares us so we procrastinate by going on the internet and actually having fun instead of working our ***** off because we are so ****ing stressed and confused and tired of everything THAT'S WHY I'M ON THE INTERNET ALL THE TIME OK

me:eek:k

Not to be blunt, but this makes me glad that I'm not in school anymore. Hell, they didn't pressure you all the time back then.

Curmudgeon

default setting: sarcastic prick
It's about time to purge my Skype contacts. I think the basic rubric for removal will be if I click on show messages from the past six months and nothing shows up.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
My mother had some event she needed to go to and said she needed to find something to wear. So I (humorously) walked to her closet, and grabbed something with my eyes closed. She chuckled a little, then texted my dad about how "Instead of playing football" I am "picking out outfits. [My father] must be so proud".

This really hurt me. I have never been good at sports, havent even played any since I was ten (mind XC and Track). But for my own mother to point out the fact, then follow up with "You must be so proud" made me feel inferior to everyone. I just feel like a disappointment now.

Oh, another thing that kills me. A few years back, my parents bought a new car then gave the old one to my oldest sister. She went off to college, and my other sister got the car. But now, when the car is finally about to be mine, my parents are planning on giving the "kid's car", the one we were TOLD would be ours, to the oldest. I have waited almost five years, looking at that car and thinking I would be able to drive to school or wherever in it, to have a car of my own (although, technically my twin brother would have also shared it) but now they are just taking that away from me.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Top Bottom