• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I hate myself

I am a terrible person.

I really hurt her. She isn't even looking forward to anything now.

I am a terrible partner

I refuse to listen to you tell yourself that kind of stuff anymore. Did you not listen to anything anybody said yesterday? Posting about your guilt day after day is never going to make you feel better, it's just going to make you feel worse and worse. Seriously. Stop this. It's not true, and it never will be true.

If you need to, talk to her. You'll never feel better if you make yourself feel like the bad guy, which is exactly what posting in here does.

Even though it may be somewhat early, I'm thinking about actually making an effort to find someone to take to prom in May. I have a few ideas, but I wouldn't even know where to start with the asking part.

Japas

Indigo-Go's Bassist
It's 11:17 at night and I'm feeling hella wicked and I spent almost an hour watching Panic! At The Disco music videos.

Just got back from watching my dad perform Gustav Mahler's Second Symphony with our local orchestra, and it was just so good and so overwhelmingly beautiful and powerful...

Music is such an incredible thing and it makes me happy to be alive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom