• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Mido

Version 1
I have an orthodontist appointment tomorrow so I'm probably going to end up in a lot of pain at the end of the day :(

Ah, it's just one of those things! :D Although I have to be honest, it's been quite some time since my last appointment. :suspicious:

As for me, I just don't know how to handle this coming week. I guess I'll just have to take this week in stride.

Stitch

AKA Patrick
ZD Champion
Some of my friends have gone through a difficult time and I've ran out of things to say, I hope they can work it out:(

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Her birthday is at March 20th. But.. how am I gonna say happy birthday to her, despite I'm the one who kept corrupting her feelings? I wish.. I wish I could say happy birthday to her one last time.. I'm such a jerk.. why am I not best friends with her anymore? Z.. Z, I'm really sorry..

Vio, just say two words, "happy birthday" and you need say or do nothing more. If you really really want to say it, then do it, don't be afraid, just simply walk up to her, smile, "happy birthday" and then you can walk away if you want to. I believe in you Violet, don't let anything prevent you from doing what you want. ^^

The only way to win the game of life is to not play. Being alive means it's inevitable you will lose, and right now your just taking a down-hill unlucky streak to your death. You've lost the game. I mean, no matter what, you will die...

Ah, actually that's where your wrong. The only way to play the game of life is to live. Am I right? Why is it called life if you don't live? You can have eternal life in the end if you stay on the right path, so life is never over so long as you never give up. ^^ Keep going, and when you need help, I beg you to ask for a shoulder to lean on, because there are people here for you, always. =)

I hate myself

I am a terrible person.

I really hurt her. She isn't even looking forward to anything now.

I am a terrible partner

Yeah, you are a terrible person. You want to know why? Because you keep doing the worst things to yourself. The more you scourge yourself because you are too stupid to love yourself, the more you scourge and kill your friends. Your not doing any good, so stop. Stop bowing down to weakness and show how strong you really are. You can get up from this, you can be a valiant man and get up off the ground. Or do you like to stay there, weak, miserable, and hurting your friends all the more? The only way its going to get better is if you get up and move on, standing still will only let the avalanche catch up to you and swallow you up. Get moving, Pan, I know you can do it.
VVVVVVVVVVVVVV
I refuse to listen to you tell yourself that kind of stuff anymore. Did you not listen to anything anybody said yesterday? Posting about your guilt day after day is never going to make you feel better, it's just going to make you feel worse and worse. Seriously. Stop this. It's not true, and it never will be true.

If you need to, talk to her. You'll never feel better if you make yourself feel like the bad guy, which is exactly what posting in here does.

Idk. I just feel depressed :(

Aww. :hug: You have friends here for you, always. ^_^

I wanna hurt my band director...he has something of mine that I value more than my life...

I don't know what it is they have, but I suggest just asking for it back. Hurting others wont solve anything, and if you take this in a rough manner with them it will make it worse, and you may not get what you want back. So take deep breaths, show them that you are mature about this, and ask for it back. If they don't give it, take it the case someone higher, and they'll be able to get it back for you.

I just want to shut down, lock myself up, and just.. feel nothing for a long time. At least a week, or a month, or just even one day. I just want to do that. I want to shut myself down and live in an empty and a reclusive life.

Take a day off, Violet, you really need one. Find a day with no school (a Saturday or Sunday!) and just relax. Watch a movie, snuggle up with duckies and comfy couches, play a game, have some tasty snacks, whatever will make you feel relaxed. Pick a day (or even spring break!) and just forget about all your worries, and relax. ^^

...I broke him beyond repair...

No, you don't break anybody. He didn't break anybody, and neither did you. When you blame things on yourself, it only makes the matters worse. Sometimes when bad things happen, you have to take the mature approach and take a step back. Explain that you both need to cool off right now, maybe a couple days or a week even, and just chill out and relax about whatever happened. Don't blame yourself, though, that'll make the matter much much worse. Just cool off, maybe you could talk and say sorry and then explain that you need a day for just yourself, and that'll be that. =)

As for me, I just don't know how to handle this coming week. I guess I'll just have to take this week in stride.

Take it easy and you'll do fine. ^_^ If something happens and you start to panic, take a step out of the moment for a second (realize the world isn't going to blow up! ;)) and calmly go about it again after you see that you can still make it, no matter what. =)

Some of my friends have gone through a difficult time and I've ran out of things to say, I hope they can work it out:(

Sometimes people get so stubborn that they wont listen to you no matter what you say, and they will still sit in whatever miseries are trapping them, but when that happens all you should do is simply be there. If they wont take your advice, simply explain to them, "hey dude, I've been telling you all this time, but if you wont listen I can't really repeat myself over and over again futilely. I'm still here for you, but there's nothing more that I can do if you wont accept my help." Take it cooly and let them sort of figure it out themselves. You're a good friend, caring for everyone, and that's the thing they most need to know in their hardships. ^_^

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
...Although, maybe death isn't losing. Maybe death is what you have been fighting for this while time. Maybe it is winning.

Death is losing, but life is winning. However, there's more to "life" than what you can see here, and it will go on for an eternity in happiness if you pick the right paths. We all have very narrow vision so we can't see that beautiful life ahead of us or around us, but if you keep moving forward (without veering off the path!) then you'll make it to Heaven, and that's where I know I'll see you someday, because you're so wonderful. ^_^

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
March 20th will be a really bad day for me.. if only I'm still friends with her.. if only.. if only I can say happy birthday to her, one more time.. I would be so glad to take that chance..

You can do whatever you want, and I encourage you to simply say, "happy birthday". You don't have to do anything else but that, because it shall make you so happy, and I'm sure it will brighten her day as well. ^^ Go for it, I know you can do it!

Dan

I'm a bit depressed, I'll never know if Van got with that sexy Asian chick, she was a fine piece of crumpet may I add.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom